Hugh Jackman Confirms 'The Wolverine' Will Have 'X-Men' Cameo
Just a few days ago, Bryan Singer confirmed that Hugh Jackman will appear in "X-Men: Days of Future Past", now the Logan depicter announces that the "X-Men" gang will return the favor by making a cameo in "The Wolverine". He, however, doesn't mention the name of the character that will take part in his upcoming movie.
Spilling the beans to Bleeding Cool, Jackman says, "You want to get me into trouble, don't you? [laughs] Okay, the movie takes place after 'X-Men: The Last Stand'. My character is at his lowest. He is supposed to be able to heal himself, but he may encounter someone who has worked out a way to really hurt him. And there is a cameo from one of the past 'X-Men' in it."
The new report seems to encourage previous rumor that an "X-Men" member would appear in "Wolverine" standalone film. Back in October, words ran rampant that Famke Janssen was spotted on the set of the upcoming film, sparking speculations that Jean Grey a.k.a Phoenix could appear in the movie.
"Wolverine" has been filming in both Australia and Japan since July. The upcoming film will find Logan, the eternal warrior and outsider, in Japan. There, samurai steel will clash with adamantium claw as the mutant hero confronts a mysterious figure from his past in an epic battle that will leave him forever changed.
Bringing back Jackman as Logan/Wolverine, the film is directed by James Mangold with Mark Bomback and Christopher McQuarrie penning the script. It will hit the U.S. cinemas on July 26, 2013.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby