Shirtless Trespasser Leads Rihanna's Camp to Call Cops
There's a security scare in a beach house where Rihanna was staying during her holiday break in her home country of Barbados recently. A shirtless man wearing only swimming trunks was caught on camera wandering in the area near the private residence.
According to police, they got a call from someone in RiRi's camp about the stranger. When police arrived on the scene, he's already gone. They didn't believe the trespasser was a stalker, but they are currently investigating the matter and wish to speak with the man.
While on a break, RiRi visited Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Barbados to donate $1.75 million in honor of her late grandmother Clara "Dolly" Braithwaite who lost battle against cancer earlier this year. She personally came to the hospital in Bridgetown on December 22 along with her mother Monica Fenty and Dolly's husband Lionel.
"This was my way of giving back to Barbados, in a form of philanthropy, by assisting the QEH in its continued modernization program," Rihanna said in a statement. "I believe that this will have a huge impact on the people of Barbados. This was all done to save lives or at least extend them."
More Rihanna News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake