Shirtless Trespasser Leads Rihanna's Camp to Call Cops
There's a security scare in a beach house where Rihanna was staying during her holiday break in her home country of Barbados recently. A shirtless man wearing only swimming trunks was caught on camera wandering in the area near the private residence.
According to police, they got a call from someone in RiRi's camp about the stranger. When police arrived on the scene, he's already gone. They didn't believe the trespasser was a stalker, but they are currently investigating the matter and wish to speak with the man.
While on a break, RiRi visited Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Barbados to donate $1.75 million in honor of her late grandmother Clara "Dolly" Braithwaite who lost battle against cancer earlier this year. She personally came to the hospital in Bridgetown on December 22 along with her mother Monica Fenty and Dolly's husband Lionel.
"This was my way of giving back to Barbados, in a form of philanthropy, by assisting the QEH in its continued modernization program," Rihanna said in a statement. "I believe that this will have a huge impact on the people of Barbados. This was all done to save lives or at least extend them."
More Rihanna News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding