Report: Demi Moore Wants Big Chunk of Divorce Money From Ashton Kutcher
Questions on why Demi Moore didn't file for divorce from Ashton Kutcher, 34, sooner might have been answered if TMZ could be trusted. The 50-year-olf actress, who's believed to have scored big time from her split from her previous husband Bruce Willis, allegedly is working to get a big payout from the "Two and a Half Men" actor.
A source claims that Demi wants the divorce as much as Ashton. She wanted to file her own legal papers but couldn't due to unresolved financial issues. She allegedly will sign his papers only if the terms of their divorce agreement meet her satisfaction. She is said eying to get as much money as she got in her split from the "Die Hard" actor.
Ashton allegedly wanted to give his ex the dignity to file for divorce first. When there's no sign that she would do such thing, he decided to make the move. The divorce papers were filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on December 21 under the name of Christopher A. Kutcher, more than a year after she announced their separation.
Rumor has it, he's divorcing Demi because his relationship with his former "That '70s Show" co-star Mila Kunis has gotten serious. He cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split. He was not asking spousal support and requested that each party paid their own legal fees. He hired A-list celeb divorce attorney Laura Wasser to represent him.
When Demi and Ashton got married seven years ago, she was in a far better financial shape than him. During the years, however, his star seemed to shine brighter than hers leading to his major deal to replace Charlie Sheen in "Two and a Half Men". He was recently listed as the 2012 highest-paid TV actor with an estimated income of $24 million.
Amidst news about their ongoing divorce, Ashton was spotted enjoying holiday with his current girlfriend in his hometown of Iowa. They were spotted dropping by Fruitzen Frozen Yogurt in Cedar Rapids.
More Demi Moore News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M