'Breaking Bad' Star Dean Norris Teases a Glimpse of Mid-Season Premiere Episode
Before AMC's "Breaking Bad" kicks off the second half of its fifth season, one of the series' lead stars, Dean Norris, makes things a little bit more interesting for fans as he tweets an image of his character in a rather unpleasant situation. The first glimpse of the mid-season opener reveals Norris' character, DEA agent Hank Schrader, sitting on a toilet and faced with a shocking revelation.
At first look, the photo immediately suggests a hilarious situation for agent Schrader. While he enjoys some quiet time in the comfort room, he also realizes that his dear brother-in-law, Walt, may be in fact the meth-King Heisenberg he had been chasing for months. The scenario intends to show a funny predicament for Norris' character while he absorbs and figures out what to do with his dilemma.
The intriguing image is only one of the new photos Norris has been uploading on his Twitter account. The 51-year-old actor just recently joined the social media site (@deanjnorris) and looks like he loves the fact that he could post a few spoilers about his hit television series.
He also tweeted another juicy info, stating that the upcoming episode's title will be "The Decision". Viewers would't have a hard time figuring out that the episode would be all about agent Schrader coming to a decision about the revelation that someone he knows well may be the one person he's been chasing all this time.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked