Bethenny Frankel Split From Husband of Nearly Three Years Jason Hoppy
Bethenny Frankel and her husband Jason Hoppy are heading to splitville. The former member of "The Real Housewives of New York City" calls it quits with the man, with whom she has a daughter, after nearly three years of marriage.
"It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating," the 42-year-old mother of one says in a statement. "This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family."
"We have love and respect for one another and will continue to amicably co-parent our daughter [Bryn] who is and will always remain our first priority," the soon-to-be divorcee continues. "This is an immensely painful and heartbreaking time for us."
Bethenny and Jason got married in March 2010 when she was seven months pregnant with their first child. Their courtship leading to the marriage was documented in Bravo spin-off "Bethenny Getting Married?" which was followed by "Bethenny Ever After".
The TV personality, who once appeared in "The Apprentice: Martha Stewart", is launching her own talk show "Bethenny" that will air in 2013 on Fox. As an author, the founder of nutrition products Skinnygirl has released at least four books.
Bethenny, who also landed roles in 1990's big-screen movies, met Jason in a nightclub in 2008. "He's my anchor," she gushed back then. "I fell in love with a regular guy with a regular salary. He taught me that being taken care of was emotional and not financial."
After their breakup announcement, she wrote on Twitter, "I am heartbroken. I am sad. We will work through this as a family."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March