Jesse James Thinks the World Needs Less Gun Laws
Jesse James thinks that a strict gun control legislation only makes this nation unsafe. In a Facebook post, he proposed to his fans to join the National Rifle Association because "people that should not have guns, will still find a way to get them."
James began with how he encountered violence almost every day in his former residence in Long Beach, California because the state has the strictest gun control in the nation. "I have seen more dead bodies than I can count," James said. "On my way to work, at least once a week in the early mornings, streets are often closed off with yellow tape. Because somebody is dead from a gunshot wound. Or sometimes bodies [are] just seen laying there waiting for police to arrive."
He recalled how his shop was full of bullet holes and how his next door business, a liquor store, witnessed the death of three people within five years. "For the last 20 years living in California, I could never let my guard down, not even for a minute," he continued. "This is what living in a state with strict gun control was like."
James claimed he felt much safer once he moved to Texas where there is fewer restriction. "I have not seen one dead body, have not experienced any drive-by shootings. I can now relax, and live life in this free country," he said, adding "I have for the first time in my life enjoyed the freedom to purchase and shoot the guns of my choice. I have been able to enjoy these things with my family and teach them the safe proper way to shoot, handle, and secure weapons."
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'