Kelly Osbourne Shows Off Her Hot Bod in Frilly Bikini After Weight Loss
Kelly Osbourne feels good about her slimmed body. Losing more than 60 pounds after routine workouts, the 28-year-old judge of "Fashion Police" flaunts her new hour-glass figure in a frilly hot-pink bikini as she poses for the new edition of Cosmopolitan Body. She also talks about her body transformation in the interview session.
"Working out is not fun, I'm not going to lie and say it is. I sweat my arse off and I'm miserable for the hour that I'm doing it but when I'm done, I feel amazing," she remembers. "There's no quick fix and it does take a long time. It drives you mad when you see someone eating chips when you can't have any, but it's so worth it."
"When I started exercising I couldn't even do one sit-up," the purple-haired TV personality continues recalling her experience. "By the end of the first week I could do three, and that was a big deal. Now I work out every day and I just don't feel good if I miss it. It's amazing how quickly your fitness builds, but you have to really want it."
"People think I lost weight and that's what made me happier. That's not true: I had to learn to love myself first," she explains. "Losing weight was just one benefit of putting the hard work in and sorting myself out on the inside first through therapy. That was one of the scariest times of my life. I swear I've never felt more naked, because I had to actually be me and couldn't mask it."
"I'm happy with how I look now," she additionally gushes. "As long as I'm healthy, do exercise and eat right, that's the main thing. I'm slim now, but I don't want to be anorexic. I love Matthew and we love to work out together - we motivate one another. I go on the treadmill every day for half an hour and do two hours of exercise if I have a special event."
"I'll never be the kind of person who thinks, 'I'm so hot.' I don't want to be. But I learnt to respect and love myself - something I didn't think I would ever be capable of," she utters. "At the Emmys last year I had my first moment when I really felt good. I put on my dress and when I looked at myself in the mirror I cried. Never in my life did I think that Zac Posen would fly in a dress for me that he could have given to any nominee. It fitted me perfectly!"
The newest issue of Cosmopolitan Body is available for purchase starting December 27.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie