Kristen Stewart 'So Excited' to Return to 'Snow White and the Huntsman' Sequel
Kristen Stewart shares happy news to her fans by confirming that she will return to "Snow White and the Huntsman" sequel. Speaking to IndieWire, the "Twilight Saga" beauty admits that she's super excited to come back to the twisted fairy tale film franchise, though it is still unconfirmed who will direct the follow-up movie.
"Oh, it's gonna be f***in' amazing," the brunette beauty enthuses. "No, I'm so excited about it, it's crazy. I'm not allowed [to talk about it]. The other day I said that there was a strong possibility that we're going to make a sequel, and that's very true, but everyone was like, 'Whoa, stop talking about it.' So no, I'm totally not allowed to talk about it."
Expressing her excitement when she's eventually called back to return to the franchise, Kristen says, "Oh my God. F***, yeah. Absolutely," before teasing, "And we've got a really amazing... [smiles] So, yeah. It's all good. [laughs]"
Back in November, it was reported that Rupert Sanders, who was caught making out with Kristeb earlier this year, would not return to direct the film despite the fact that the first movie had rocketed his name in filmmaking world.
"The script has already been written and production will begin late next year," a source told Radar Online. "However, Rupert Sanders definitely won't be a part of the project. Rupert didn't want to be a part of it to begin with because he is desperately still trying to save his marriage. The search is still on for a new director."
The "Snow White and the Huntsman Sequel" will also bring back Chris Hemsworth as the titular huntsman. It has been rumored that the follow-up movie could focus on the story of huntsman instead of Snow White.
Kristen will very soon be seen in "On the Road", a Beat Generation drama which will open in selected screens on December 21. The film also stars Garrett Hedlund as Kristen's free-spirited husband, and Sam Riley as a man who joins the couple in a road trip to find self freedom.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo