Demi Lovato Sparks Rumor of Her Exit From 'The X Factor (US)' on Twitter
Now that the current season of "The X Factor (US)" has come to an end, question on which judge(s) is going to come back arose. With L.A. Reid previously confirming his exit from the singing competition, it left Demi Lovato and Britney Spears to that question. Although there's no official word just yet, the former has already sparked rumor she's not returning next year.
Demi, 20, expressed her gratitude for the supports her fans gave during the season and the experiences she had with the other judges in a series of tweets that seemed to be her way to say goodbye. "I'm thankful for this experience I've had on The X Factor USA this year," she wrote. "And my fans... You are family. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! Thank you for watching and supporting me on The X Factor USA."
"I'm really really really gonna miss working with @LA_Reid. So many laughs and inside jokes.. Truly blessed to know you LA. Love you so much," she additionally noted. "Also I'm going to miss sitting next to the STUNNING, gorgeous and down-to-earth sweetheart @britneyspears.. Britney.. I'm gonna miss you & I will babysit anytime!!! Miss you already!! :)."
"And finally.. @SimonCowell. You may seem like a grumpy old man who gets on my nerves (which you are and you do) BUT.. I love you," she added. "You have an amazing heart and I'm very thankful I got the opportunity to get to know the genuine, humble and loving side of you.. I will miss making fun of you twice a week. I'll still be doing it... Just not to your face...."
When asked by MTV on the final night about her future on the singing contest, Demi replied, "I have no idea what's gonna happen next season. And I don't think anybody does." She went on, "It's just crazy 'cause at the same time, just like L.A. is, I'm trying to build a career for my own too. It was an amazing experience and I loved doing this show. It's just, there's no way to tell. I have no idea."
Britney also neither confirmed nor denied if she would stay on the show when it came back for another season next year. Regardless, the Southern Belle would always cherish her time on the show. "It's been even better for me, the whole experience," she said. "It's opened me up to so many different things and just how many gifted people that are out there. It's been a really special experience for me."
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'