'Spartacus' Season 3 Promos Highlight the Rebels and the Romans
Starz has unveiled promo videos for the third and final season of its hit series "Spartacus". The first one is titled "The Rebels", focusing on the tension between the titular hero and his camp. Writer Steven S. Deknight is seen explaining how the group often have arguments amid the stressful war and their fights usually turn ugly.
The second promo, meanwhile, is called "The Romans". It highlights the richest man in the Roman Republic, Marcus Licinius Crassus and his hunger for power and respect, as explained by Deknight. Simon Merrells, who plays the villain, describes Crassus as an ambitious man who wants to claim "military glory" by defeating Spartacus.
The third season, also known as "War of the Damned", of the epic series will consist of 10 new episodes starting Friday, January 25, 2013 at 9 P.M. on Starz. In the upcoming season, Liam McIntyre's Spartacus has Crassus as his biggest enemy. The season will also feature Todd Lasanec as Gaius Julias Caesar, Anna Hutchison as Laeta, and more.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?