'Spartacus' Season 3 Promos Highlight the Rebels and the Romans
Starz has unveiled promo videos for the third and final season of its hit series "Spartacus". The first one is titled "The Rebels", focusing on the tension between the titular hero and his camp. Writer Steven S. Deknight is seen explaining how the group often have arguments amid the stressful war and their fights usually turn ugly.
The second promo, meanwhile, is called "The Romans". It highlights the richest man in the Roman Republic, Marcus Licinius Crassus and his hunger for power and respect, as explained by Deknight. Simon Merrells, who plays the villain, describes Crassus as an ambitious man who wants to claim "military glory" by defeating Spartacus.
The third season, also known as "War of the Damned", of the epic series will consist of 10 new episodes starting Friday, January 25, 2013 at 9 P.M. on Starz. In the upcoming season, Liam McIntyre's Spartacus has Crassus as his biggest enemy. The season will also feature Todd Lasanec as Gaius Julias Caesar, Anna Hutchison as Laeta, and more.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season