'Spartacus' Season 3 Promos Highlight the Rebels and the Romans
Starz has unveiled promo videos for the third and final season of its hit series "Spartacus". The first one is titled "The Rebels", focusing on the tension between the titular hero and his camp. Writer Steven S. Deknight is seen explaining how the group often have arguments amid the stressful war and their fights usually turn ugly.
The second promo, meanwhile, is called "The Romans". It highlights the richest man in the Roman Republic, Marcus Licinius Crassus and his hunger for power and respect, as explained by Deknight. Simon Merrells, who plays the villain, describes Crassus as an ambitious man who wants to claim "military glory" by defeating Spartacus.
The third season, also known as "War of the Damned", of the epic series will consist of 10 new episodes starting Friday, January 25, 2013 at 9 P.M. on Starz. In the upcoming season, Liam McIntyre's Spartacus has Crassus as his biggest enemy. The season will also feature Todd Lasanec as Gaius Julias Caesar, Anna Hutchison as Laeta, and more.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does