'Spartacus' Season 3 Promos Highlight the Rebels and the Romans
Starz has unveiled promo videos for the third and final season of its hit series "Spartacus". The first one is titled "The Rebels", focusing on the tension between the titular hero and his camp. Writer Steven S. Deknight is seen explaining how the group often have arguments amid the stressful war and their fights usually turn ugly.
The second promo, meanwhile, is called "The Romans". It highlights the richest man in the Roman Republic, Marcus Licinius Crassus and his hunger for power and respect, as explained by Deknight. Simon Merrells, who plays the villain, describes Crassus as an ambitious man who wants to claim "military glory" by defeating Spartacus.
The third season, also known as "War of the Damned", of the epic series will consist of 10 new episodes starting Friday, January 25, 2013 at 9 P.M. on Starz. In the upcoming season, Liam McIntyre's Spartacus has Crassus as his biggest enemy. The season will also feature Todd Lasanec as Gaius Julias Caesar, Anna Hutchison as Laeta, and more.
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image