'Spartacus' Season 3 Promos Highlight the Rebels and the Romans
Starz has unveiled promo videos for the third and final season of its hit series "Spartacus". The first one is titled "The Rebels", focusing on the tension between the titular hero and his camp. Writer Steven S. Deknight is seen explaining how the group often have arguments amid the stressful war and their fights usually turn ugly.
The second promo, meanwhile, is called "The Romans". It highlights the richest man in the Roman Republic, Marcus Licinius Crassus and his hunger for power and respect, as explained by Deknight. Simon Merrells, who plays the villain, describes Crassus as an ambitious man who wants to claim "military glory" by defeating Spartacus.
The third season, also known as "War of the Damned", of the epic series will consist of 10 new episodes starting Friday, January 25, 2013 at 9 P.M. on Starz. In the upcoming season, Liam McIntyre's Spartacus has Crassus as his biggest enemy. The season will also feature Todd Lasanec as Gaius Julias Caesar, Anna Hutchison as Laeta, and more.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7