Report: Lindsay Lohan Refused to Film Kissing Scene With Charlie Sheen for 'Scary Movie 5'
Another drama involving Lindsay Lohan from the set of "Scary Movie 5" has emerged. This time around, TMZ reported that the troubled actress refused to do a kissing scene with Charlie Sheen allegedly because his mouth grossed her out.
LiLo was expected to shoot a bedroom scene with the former "Two and a Half Men" star, but the actress declined to do the scene due to her co-star's wild partying past. It's unclear as to why LiLo was so paranoid about locking lips with Sheen, but sources said that both stars "had to sign releases that they didn't have cold sores."
According to the report, the "Freaky Friday" star had previously warned the producers that she had issues with kissing the "Anger Management" actor. However, the filmmakers didn't alter the script until it was time for her to film the bedroom scene. Rumor has it, they used a body double for the kissing scene.
Sheen has yet to make a comment on the issue. It was said that he was cool about LiLo's objections and didn't show any concern on rewriting the script.
That was not the first time LiLo stirred controversy during the production of the horror spoof film. Back in September, she was allegedly trying to bail out of her duty after discovering that the script was poking fun at her troubles.
Sources said that the "Machete" star "freaked out" after reading the script and she suddenly "disappeared, blew off rehearsal, missed her flight to the set" and "bizarrely claimed she had walking pneumonia." However, her rep denied it, claiming "These stories are untrue, and she is willingly fulfilling all of her obligations (for the film)."
"Scary Movie 5" is slated for an April 12, 2013 release in the U.S.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny