Madonna Berates Cigarette-Smoking Fans in Chile
Controversial pop icon Madonna was in Santiago City's Estadio Nacional on Wednesday, December 19, doing a soundcheck for the Chile spot of her top-grossing "MDNA" concert tour. At the time, the 54-year-old singer told off a small crowd of fans who were smoking cigarettes, threatening to cancel her concert if they did not stop smoking while in her presence.
Madonna cussed at the cigarette-smoking fans in the middle of her "Human Nature" performance. "There are people smoking right now," the singer noticed. "No smoking. If you're going to smoke cigarettes, I'm not doing a show. You don't care about me, I don't care about you. All right? Are we going to play that game? I'm not kidding. I can't sing if you smoke."
That was not the first time the Material Girl had addressed the crowd in her concert tour. Just last November, she had expressed support for the victims of hurricane Sandy by baring her bum onstage and yelling to the crowd "get over my naked ass and give me some money." In the Miami leg of her tour, she annoyed fans by making them wait for three hours before she starting her performance.
Madonna's "MDNA" tour has beend ranked as the no. 1 concert tour of 2012. With seventy more shows still being lined-up and potentially $450 million in total earnings, the tour may end up as the all-time highest-grossing live act.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
More Madonna News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics