'Arrow' 1.10 Preview: 'If You're on His List, You're Already Dead'
The CW has unleashed a preview for the tenth episode of "Arrow" first season. The promo teases that the titular hero might be a wanted man. "This man in the hood; where has he been in the past six weeks?" so a woman asks of the titular hero's whereabouts. It also gives a look at another target on Oliver Queen's list.
Plot details of the forthcoming outing are still kept secret, but it has been rumored that Oliver will meet Garfield, a fireman who was badly burned three years ago while on duty after his Fire Chief left him behind. The ordeal ultimately mad him a bitter, vengeful man, causing his wife and kids to leave him.
Aptly titled "Burned" the next episode of the comic hero series will air on January 16. The show has recently recruited "Teen Wolf" alum Colton Haynes to tackle an "important role." He will play Roy Harper, "a handsome, street-savvy, teenager from 'the Glades,' the harsh, poverty-stricken portion of Starling City."
Harper crosses path with Oliver Queen's little sister Thea "in an unexpected way," and later falls for her.
More Arrow News
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri