'Arrow' 1.10 Preview: 'If You're on His List, You're Already Dead'
The CW has unleashed a preview for the tenth episode of "Arrow" first season. The promo teases that the titular hero might be a wanted man. "This man in the hood; where has he been in the past six weeks?" so a woman asks of the titular hero's whereabouts. It also gives a look at another target on Oliver Queen's list.
Plot details of the forthcoming outing are still kept secret, but it has been rumored that Oliver will meet Garfield, a fireman who was badly burned three years ago while on duty after his Fire Chief left him behind. The ordeal ultimately mad him a bitter, vengeful man, causing his wife and kids to leave him.
Aptly titled "Burned" the next episode of the comic hero series will air on January 16. The show has recently recruited "Teen Wolf" alum Colton Haynes to tackle an "important role." He will play Roy Harper, "a handsome, street-savvy, teenager from 'the Glades,' the harsh, poverty-stricken portion of Starling City."
Harper crosses path with Oliver Queen's little sister Thea "in an unexpected way," and later falls for her.
More Arrow News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance