Harry Styles Pictured Hanging Out With Taylor Swift's Mother
After being invited to Harry Styles' hometown in U.K. to get to know his family, Taylor Swift apparently returns the gesture by taking her boyfriend to spend time with her family when they're back to the States. She and her mother Andrea were recently pictured hanging out with the One Direction member in Los Angeles.
The 18-year-old British heartthrob reportedly stayed over at her Hollywood home on Tuesday night, December 18. He was spotted going out with his girlfriend and her mother the next day and accompanying the ladies to do some shopping at Southern Californian grocery store Ralphs before returning to her house later in the day.
A day before, the lovebirds spent some quality time without her parents in tow. They were spotted visiting the Shamrock Tattoo Parlor where he got a new ink on his upper left arm. She gave him moral support throughout the painful procedure by holding his hand while he got a big pirate ship design tattooed on his skin.
Meanwhile, Harry introduced Taylor to his mother and stepfather after one of 1D's concerts at Madison Square Garden earlier this month. "His parents had come to support him at the show, but they definitely spent time with the new couple," a source told Life & Style. "Taylor spent the early part of the night hanging with the parents, but once karaoke came on, she and Harry joined together up on stage for most of the night."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby