Harry Styles Pictured Hanging Out With Taylor Swift's Mother
After being invited to Harry Styles' hometown in U.K. to get to know his family, Taylor Swift apparently returns the gesture by taking her boyfriend to spend time with her family when they're back to the States. She and her mother Andrea were recently pictured hanging out with the One Direction member in Los Angeles.
The 18-year-old British heartthrob reportedly stayed over at her Hollywood home on Tuesday night, December 18. He was spotted going out with his girlfriend and her mother the next day and accompanying the ladies to do some shopping at Southern Californian grocery store Ralphs before returning to her house later in the day.
A day before, the lovebirds spent some quality time without her parents in tow. They were spotted visiting the Shamrock Tattoo Parlor where he got a new ink on his upper left arm. She gave him moral support throughout the painful procedure by holding his hand while he got a big pirate ship design tattooed on his skin.
Meanwhile, Harry introduced Taylor to his mother and stepfather after one of 1D's concerts at Madison Square Garden earlier this month. "His parents had come to support him at the show, but they definitely spent time with the new couple," a source told Life & Style. "Taylor spent the early part of the night hanging with the parents, but once karaoke came on, she and Harry joined together up on stage for most of the night."
More Harry Styles News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival