Ashley Fink Sets Her Return to 'Glee'
Lauren Zizes will come back to "Glee". TVLine has revealed that Ashley Fink, who plays Puck's ex-girlfriend on the popular TV series, is returning to the show for a one-episode guesting after being absent for most of Season 3 and the first 10 episodes of Season 4. "Glee" is now on the second half of its fourth season.
Fink's character, Lauren Zizes, returns to the halls of William McKinley High School for its Sadie Hawkins Dance. The former member of New Directions will join the rest of the group in the series' first episode for 2013 to be aired on January 24 (9/8c) on Fox.
"Glee" fans last saw Fink at the start of season 3 when her character dumped Puck (played by Mark Salling) and quit New Directions in her embarrassment over losing at Nationals. She was playing the role of a senior, so fans presumed that she graduated with the other seniors at the end of season 3.
"Glee" casts Fink in the role of the high school's champion wrestler and candidate for the cheerleader tryouts. She made irregular appearances until the second season when she was tapped to become the glee club's 12th member.
Fink's Hollywood career started when she starred in The Tribeca Film Festival hit "Fat Girls". Aside from her character on "Glee", she has appeared on the TV drama series "Make It or Break It" and "Huge" as Carter McMahon.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame