'Good Wife' Actor Michael Ealy Secretly Married Longtime Girlfriend
Michael Ealy, 39, has officially been taken off the market without people knowing. "The Good Wife" actor got married to his longtime girlfriend, 31-year-old Khatira Rafiqzada, in a low-key ceremony in Los Angeles in October, but managed to keep it a secret for two months before deciding to announce it just a few days before holiday.
"Michael has always been a private guy, and he wanted to enjoy his time as a newlywed with his wife privately," a representative explained to PEOPLE his reason to keep it private. "Now that some time has passed and the holidays are here, he wanted to share the news with his fans that he is married and very happy."
Before dating Khatira, Ealy was once linked to Halle Berry after meeting her on the set of their 2005 movie "Their Eyes Were Watching God". The Travis Marks of "Common Law" has been dating Khatira nearly for four years before they secretly tied the knot.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy