'Good Wife' Actor Michael Ealy Secretly Married Longtime Girlfriend
Michael Ealy, 39, has officially been taken off the market without people knowing. "The Good Wife" actor got married to his longtime girlfriend, 31-year-old Khatira Rafiqzada, in a low-key ceremony in Los Angeles in October, but managed to keep it a secret for two months before deciding to announce it just a few days before holiday.
"Michael has always been a private guy, and he wanted to enjoy his time as a newlywed with his wife privately," a representative explained to PEOPLE his reason to keep it private. "Now that some time has passed and the holidays are here, he wanted to share the news with his fans that he is married and very happy."
Before dating Khatira, Ealy was once linked to Halle Berry after meeting her on the set of their 2005 movie "Their Eyes Were Watching God". The Travis Marks of "Common Law" has been dating Khatira nearly for four years before they secretly tied the knot.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival