'Good Wife' Actor Michael Ealy Secretly Married Longtime Girlfriend
Michael Ealy, 39, has officially been taken off the market without people knowing. "The Good Wife" actor got married to his longtime girlfriend, 31-year-old Khatira Rafiqzada, in a low-key ceremony in Los Angeles in October, but managed to keep it a secret for two months before deciding to announce it just a few days before holiday.
"Michael has always been a private guy, and he wanted to enjoy his time as a newlywed with his wife privately," a representative explained to PEOPLE his reason to keep it private. "Now that some time has passed and the holidays are here, he wanted to share the news with his fans that he is married and very happy."
Before dating Khatira, Ealy was once linked to Halle Berry after meeting her on the set of their 2005 movie "Their Eyes Were Watching God". The Travis Marks of "Common Law" has been dating Khatira nearly for four years before they secretly tied the knot.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri