'Good Wife' Actor Michael Ealy Secretly Married Longtime Girlfriend
Michael Ealy, 39, has officially been taken off the market without people knowing. "The Good Wife" actor got married to his longtime girlfriend, 31-year-old Khatira Rafiqzada, in a low-key ceremony in Los Angeles in October, but managed to keep it a secret for two months before deciding to announce it just a few days before holiday.
"Michael has always been a private guy, and he wanted to enjoy his time as a newlywed with his wife privately," a representative explained to PEOPLE his reason to keep it private. "Now that some time has passed and the holidays are here, he wanted to share the news with his fans that he is married and very happy."
Before dating Khatira, Ealy was once linked to Halle Berry after meeting her on the set of their 2005 movie "Their Eyes Were Watching God". The Travis Marks of "Common Law" has been dating Khatira nearly for four years before they secretly tied the knot.
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say