'Jersey Shore' Cast Reflect on Their Show's Six Wild Seasons
It has been a wild six seasons of "Jersey Shore" and soon its sixth season will be the last for the cast members of the hit reality TV series. This week, MTV will be looking back on the show's wildest moments, packed in a weeklong marathon leading up to the series finale airing on December 20, 10P.M. ET/PT. A live reunion special immediately follows at 11P.M. ET/PT.
In an interview with MTV News, the stars of "Jersey Shore" revealed both their favorite and least-favorite moments over the last six seasons of the show. Sammi Giancola a.k.a "Sweetheart" and Vinny Guadagnino listed their trip to Italy as their favorite moment in the show, while Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and The Situation said their favorite moment was the first day they moved into the "Jersey Shore" house.
Recently-engaged Snooki said her drinking sprees with Deena Nicole as her favorite time on the show, while Deena returned the compliment by saying her meatball date with Snooki as her most-cherished moment. Vinny further revealed that the trip to Italy was very special for him, in fact, his favorite life moment, as he got to visit his family in Sicily because of the show.
Almost all of them agreed that fighting with their roommates was their least favorite moment on the show. The cast also disclosed their plans after the show, with JWoww disclosing marriage and babies as part of her five-year plan, along with being a producer and going into business. Snooki teased that she wanted to do her own talk show, while Vinny was way ahead of her as he would premiere his own "The Show with Vinny" sometime soon.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences