'Jersey Shore' Cast Reflect on Their Show's Six Wild Seasons
It has been a wild six seasons of "Jersey Shore" and soon its sixth season will be the last for the cast members of the hit reality TV series. This week, MTV will be looking back on the show's wildest moments, packed in a weeklong marathon leading up to the series finale airing on December 20, 10P.M. ET/PT. A live reunion special immediately follows at 11P.M. ET/PT.
In an interview with MTV News, the stars of "Jersey Shore" revealed both their favorite and least-favorite moments over the last six seasons of the show. Sammi Giancola a.k.a "Sweetheart" and Vinny Guadagnino listed their trip to Italy as their favorite moment in the show, while Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and The Situation said their favorite moment was the first day they moved into the "Jersey Shore" house.
Recently-engaged Snooki said her drinking sprees with Deena Nicole as her favorite time on the show, while Deena returned the compliment by saying her meatball date with Snooki as her most-cherished moment. Vinny further revealed that the trip to Italy was very special for him, in fact, his favorite life moment, as he got to visit his family in Sicily because of the show.
Almost all of them agreed that fighting with their roommates was their least favorite moment on the show. The cast also disclosed their plans after the show, with JWoww disclosing marriage and babies as part of her five-year plan, along with being a producer and going into business. Snooki teased that she wanted to do her own talk show, while Vinny was way ahead of her as he would premiere his own "The Show with Vinny" sometime soon.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2