Alleged First Look at Tom Hardy as the Titular Warrior in 'Mad Max: Fury Road'
A possible first look at Tom Hardy in "Mad Max: Fury Road" has made its way out online. Ain't It Cool has posted a low-resolution image of Hardy allegedly in his portrayal of Mad Max Rockatansky. He is seen sporting warrior-like attire complete with a gun vest, while walking alone in what seems to be a dessert.
Plot details of "Mad Max" are still scarce, but director George Miller said that in the new film the titular warrior "is caught up with a group of people fleeing across the Wasteland in a War Rig driven by the Imperator Furiosa." He added, "This movie is an account of the Road War which follows. It is based on the Word Burgers of the History Men and eyewitness accounts of those who survived."
A reboot of Mel Gibson-starring action movie franchise, "Mad Max: Fury Road" is also supported by Charlize Theron, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Nicholas Hoult, Zoe Kravitz and Riley Keough. Miller once revealed that he already planned two other films for the series with Theron, Hardy and Hoult lining up in the cast ensemble.
"We started with ['Fury Road'], but we then started to do a second story and a third," he shared. "We've written the script for the second and almost finished the third. We never intended to, they were part of the exploration of the characters."
The action movie still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture