Sneak Peek at Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds' Wedding Revealed
Some pictures from the uber-secret wedding of Blake Lively of Ryan Reynolds have finally been shared to give an idea of how their nuptials looked like and maybe an inspiration to fans for their own big days. The pictures came three months after the celebrity couple exchanged wedding vows at Boone Hall in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina on September 9.
"Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are no strangers to a sea of cameras aimed at them," the wedding planner Martha Stewart explained. "But when they decided to marry, they wanted to celebrate in privacy - and in style. And while they remain protective of images of them on their most heartfelt occasion, they graciously let us share pictures of the elements we created together."
So, instead of seeing the glowing bride and groom, the picture posted on the latest edition of Stewart's magazine features the bride standing close with her husband and holding hands with him in a close-up shot that didn't show their faces. Other images give glimpses of her bouquet and their dessert table, and cameo silhouette cards handed out to the guests.
The front page of the magazine highlighted the "lush bouquet of pink jasmine, andromeda, dusty miller, and blushing bride hydrangea" that the "Gossip Girl" actress was holding during the ceremony. The select petals were dipped in subtle rose-gold glitter to match the embroidery on her couture ballgown by Marchesa that she paired with Christian Louboutin bridal shoes.
Blake's wedding gown was described as a "cloudlike silk tulle gown" that featured "a fitted bodice, illusion crystal beading on the shoulders, and rose-gold embroidery." Although his suit was not detailed in the magazine, there has been a previous report that Ryan donned a Burberry tuxedo. The couple exchanged wedding rings by Lorraine Schwartz.
The guests comprising of close family and friends that included Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine were treated to the couple's favorite sweet treats like mini strawberry shortcakes, various pates de fruits, lemon tartlets with meringue toppings, blueberry cheesecake tartlets, coffee-and-cream espresso beans in gold foil cupcake liners, and s'mores bars.
More Blake Lively News
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake