Celebrities Anticipating Doomsday in First 'This Is the End' Trailer
Seth Rogen's star-studded comedy, "This Is the End", has just dropped its first red band trailer. It opens with Rogen and James Franco taping a video message in a bunker while anticipating the end of the world on December 21, 2012 as predicted by the Mayans. They then do a lot stupid things while waiting for the doomsday.
The comedy film is inspired by a short called "Jay and Seth vs. the Apocalypse", which stars Seth and Jay Baruchel who are held up in an apartment while dealing with the end of the world. The upcoming film, meanwhile, will expand its story and involve not only Seth and Jay but also some other celebrities as they get stuck in Franco's Los Angeles apartment during the apocalypse.
In addition to directing it, Seth co-writes the script and co-produces the movie along with his longtime collaborator Evan Goldberg. Mandate Pictures will release the flick in the United States on June 14, 2013.
Aside from Rogen, Franco and Baruchel, the hilarious movie stars Jonah Hill, Emma Watson, Michael Cera, Danny McBride, Paul Rudd, Jason Segel, Rihanna, Craig Robinson, Mindy Kaling, Martin Starr, Craig Robinson and David Krumholtz.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle