'Life Unexpected' Star Shiri Appleby Is Pregnant
"Life Unexpected" star Shiri Appleby is carrying a bun in the oven. The 34-year-old actress' representative confirmed to Zap2It that she is pregnant with her and fiance Jon Shook's first child.
Appleby and Animal restaurant owner Shook got engaged during a vacation to Ventotene, Italy earlier this year. "One second you're having lunch, the next you have a ring on your finger!" Appleby told Us magazine of the proposal.
Rumors of her pregnancy circulated when she preferred to toast with water instead of wine at a restaurant. Although it is unknown how many months along Appleby is in the pregnancy, witnesses said that the former "Roswell" star was already sporting a baby bump.
And that's not the only evidence. A source added to Zap2It that Appleby avoided drinking alcohol during a party and quickly exited the room when people started smoking.
Appleby will next be seen on screen when she guest stars on HBO's "Girls" as a love interest for Hannah's former beau Adam Driver. The series returns for a second season on January 13. Appleby's fiance Shook, who is also a chef, has co-written a cook book titled "Two Dudes, One Pan: Maximum Flavor".
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure