'Life Unexpected' Star Shiri Appleby Is Pregnant
"Life Unexpected" star Shiri Appleby is carrying a bun in the oven. The 34-year-old actress' representative confirmed to Zap2It that she is pregnant with her and fiance Jon Shook's first child.
Appleby and Animal restaurant owner Shook got engaged during a vacation to Ventotene, Italy earlier this year. "One second you're having lunch, the next you have a ring on your finger!" Appleby told Us magazine of the proposal.
Rumors of her pregnancy circulated when she preferred to toast with water instead of wine at a restaurant. Although it is unknown how many months along Appleby is in the pregnancy, witnesses said that the former "Roswell" star was already sporting a baby bump.
And that's not the only evidence. A source added to Zap2It that Appleby avoided drinking alcohol during a party and quickly exited the room when people started smoking.
Appleby will next be seen on screen when she guest stars on HBO's "Girls" as a love interest for Hannah's former beau Adam Driver. The series returns for a second season on January 13. Appleby's fiance Shook, who is also a chef, has co-written a cook book titled "Two Dudes, One Pan: Maximum Flavor".
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7