'Life Unexpected' Star Shiri Appleby Is Pregnant
"Life Unexpected" star Shiri Appleby is carrying a bun in the oven. The 34-year-old actress' representative confirmed to Zap2It that she is pregnant with her and fiance Jon Shook's first child.
Appleby and Animal restaurant owner Shook got engaged during a vacation to Ventotene, Italy earlier this year. "One second you're having lunch, the next you have a ring on your finger!" Appleby told Us magazine of the proposal.
Rumors of her pregnancy circulated when she preferred to toast with water instead of wine at a restaurant. Although it is unknown how many months along Appleby is in the pregnancy, witnesses said that the former "Roswell" star was already sporting a baby bump.
And that's not the only evidence. A source added to Zap2It that Appleby avoided drinking alcohol during a party and quickly exited the room when people started smoking.
Appleby will next be seen on screen when she guest stars on HBO's "Girls" as a love interest for Hannah's former beau Adam Driver. The series returns for a second season on January 13. Appleby's fiance Shook, who is also a chef, has co-written a cook book titled "Two Dudes, One Pan: Maximum Flavor".
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers