'Life Unexpected' Star Shiri Appleby Is Pregnant
"Life Unexpected" star Shiri Appleby is carrying a bun in the oven. The 34-year-old actress' representative confirmed to Zap2It that she is pregnant with her and fiance Jon Shook's first child.
Appleby and Animal restaurant owner Shook got engaged during a vacation to Ventotene, Italy earlier this year. "One second you're having lunch, the next you have a ring on your finger!" Appleby told Us magazine of the proposal.
Rumors of her pregnancy circulated when she preferred to toast with water instead of wine at a restaurant. Although it is unknown how many months along Appleby is in the pregnancy, witnesses said that the former "Roswell" star was already sporting a baby bump.
And that's not the only evidence. A source added to Zap2It that Appleby avoided drinking alcohol during a party and quickly exited the room when people started smoking.
Appleby will next be seen on screen when she guest stars on HBO's "Girls" as a love interest for Hannah's former beau Adam Driver. The series returns for a second season on January 13. Appleby's fiance Shook, who is also a chef, has co-written a cook book titled "Two Dudes, One Pan: Maximum Flavor".
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight