Simon Cowell Confirms He's Dating Carmen Electra
Simon Cowell and Carmen Electra's PDA in September was not without reason. The former has confirmed to Ryan Seacrest on Wednesday, December 19 that they are dating but added that they are not exclusive.
"Girlfriend?" Cowell said with a laugh in a call in to Seacrest's morning radio show, before adding "She's not my girlfriend. We're people who date. She's adorable, isn't she?" Seacrest then moved on from the topic to the departure of L.A. Reid from "The X Factor (US)". He said, "I'm going to miss him, because he's a good guy, but he has to go back and run the record label."
Rumors of Cowell and Electra as a couple emerged in September when they were spotted on a dinner date at Cecconi's restaurant in West Hollywood. Cowell escorted Electra to their awaiting car by grabbing her hips.
Electra herself came forward with a confession the next month, saying "He's so cute. He is adorable. He's actually a sweetheart. The thing is, we worked together on Britain's Got Talent. I was a guest judge and I had so much fun. I really liked him. I think he's really cool."
Cowell broke up with fiancee Mezghan Hussainy earlier this year after two years of engagement. Electra, who has been married twice, also split from her fiance Rob Patterson earlier this year after four years of engagement.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy