Simon Cowell Confirms He's Dating Carmen Electra
Simon Cowell and Carmen Electra's PDA in September was not without reason. The former has confirmed to Ryan Seacrest on Wednesday, December 19 that they are dating but added that they are not exclusive.
"Girlfriend?" Cowell said with a laugh in a call in to Seacrest's morning radio show, before adding "She's not my girlfriend. We're people who date. She's adorable, isn't she?" Seacrest then moved on from the topic to the departure of L.A. Reid from "The X Factor (US)". He said, "I'm going to miss him, because he's a good guy, but he has to go back and run the record label."
Rumors of Cowell and Electra as a couple emerged in September when they were spotted on a dinner date at Cecconi's restaurant in West Hollywood. Cowell escorted Electra to their awaiting car by grabbing her hips.
Electra herself came forward with a confession the next month, saying "He's so cute. He is adorable. He's actually a sweetheart. The thing is, we worked together on Britain's Got Talent. I was a guest judge and I had so much fun. I really liked him. I think he's really cool."
Cowell broke up with fiancee Mezghan Hussainy earlier this year after two years of engagement. Electra, who has been married twice, also split from her fiance Rob Patterson earlier this year after four years of engagement.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger