Blink-182 Release New Track 'Pretty Little Girls'
Blink-182 collaborate with rapper Yelawolf for their latest release, "Pretty Little Girls", taken from their current EP, "Dogs Eating Dogs", out in stores now. The EP features four other tracks besides "Pretty Little Girls", namely: "When I Was Young", "Disaster", the first track released from the EP "Boxing Day" and the carrier track "Dogs Eating Dogs".
Plans of working on an EP came about after they had parted ways with Interscope Records. "It's a great time in our band right now," bass guitarist/vocalist Mark Hoppus told CBS Local. "We're better amongst ourselves than we've been in years. It's a real positive, excited energy between the three of us. Getting a chance to become independent after being on a label for whatever it's been, 17 years now Ã�ï¿½ it's a really cool position to be in."
Guitarist Tom Delonge, one of the two vocalists of the band, sat down with Billboard to talk about "Dogs Eating Dogs". "It sounds like a very progressive punk-rock band. It's prog-rock and punk all coming together and it's very modern and relevant," Delonge adds, "we're connected and laughing and making jokes and making fun of each other, and really having strong debates whether or not we should have a whole chorus about penises."
Drummer %Travis hinted earlier this year that the band would be going on tour in February working on a new album next year, saying "the best is yet to come." The trio of Delonge, Barker and Hoppus went on an indefinite hiatus back in 2005 but came together again in 2011 for their sixth studio album "Neighborhoods".
Blink 182 featuring Yelawolf with "Pretty Little Girls":
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt