Blink-182 Release New Track 'Pretty Little Girls'
Blink-182 collaborate with rapper Yelawolf for their latest release, "Pretty Little Girls", taken from their current EP, "Dogs Eating Dogs", out in stores now. The EP features four other tracks besides "Pretty Little Girls", namely: "When I Was Young", "Disaster", the first track released from the EP "Boxing Day" and the carrier track "Dogs Eating Dogs".
Plans of working on an EP came about after they had parted ways with Interscope Records. "It's a great time in our band right now," bass guitarist/vocalist Mark Hoppus told CBS Local. "We're better amongst ourselves than we've been in years. It's a real positive, excited energy between the three of us. Getting a chance to become independent after being on a label for whatever it's been, 17 years now Ã�ï¿½ it's a really cool position to be in."
Guitarist Tom Delonge, one of the two vocalists of the band, sat down with Billboard to talk about "Dogs Eating Dogs". "It sounds like a very progressive punk-rock band. It's prog-rock and punk all coming together and it's very modern and relevant," Delonge adds, "we're connected and laughing and making jokes and making fun of each other, and really having strong debates whether or not we should have a whole chorus about penises."
Drummer %Travis hinted earlier this year that the band would be going on tour in February working on a new album next year, saying "the best is yet to come." The trio of Delonge, Barker and Hoppus went on an indefinite hiatus back in 2005 but came together again in 2011 for their sixth studio album "Neighborhoods".
Blink 182 featuring Yelawolf with "Pretty Little Girls":
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz