James Marsden Welcomes His Second Son
James Marsden, 39, has welcomed his third child, a baby boy named William Luca Costa-Marsden. His ex-girlfriend, Brazilian model Rose Costa, gave birth to the bundle of joy on December 14 in Los Angeles, PEOPLE confirms the happy news.
James dated Rose briefly after he split from his wife Lisa Linde in 2011. The "30 Rock" star was no longer with Rose when rumors about her pregnancy emerged this summer. Still, he's reportedly very supportive and helped pick the name for the baby.
James is already father to 7-year-old daughter Mary James and 11-year-old son Jack Holden from his marriage with Lisa. She filed for divorce from him in October 2011 after 11 years of marriage. He then met Rose after she moved to New York to pursue modeling career.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics