James Marsden Welcomes His Second Son
James Marsden, 39, has welcomed his third child, a baby boy named William Luca Costa-Marsden. His ex-girlfriend, Brazilian model Rose Costa, gave birth to the bundle of joy on December 14 in Los Angeles, PEOPLE confirms the happy news.
James dated Rose briefly after he split from his wife Lisa Linde in 2011. The "30 Rock" star was no longer with Rose when rumors about her pregnancy emerged this summer. Still, he's reportedly very supportive and helped pick the name for the baby.
James is already father to 7-year-old daughter Mary James and 11-year-old son Jack Holden from his marriage with Lisa. She filed for divorce from him in October 2011 after 11 years of marriage. He then met Rose after she moved to New York to pursue modeling career.
More James Marsden News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father