James Marsden Welcomes His Second Son
James Marsden, 39, has welcomed his third child, a baby boy named William Luca Costa-Marsden. His ex-girlfriend, Brazilian model Rose Costa, gave birth to the bundle of joy on December 14 in Los Angeles, PEOPLE confirms the happy news.
James dated Rose briefly after he split from his wife Lisa Linde in 2011. The "30 Rock" star was no longer with Rose when rumors about her pregnancy emerged this summer. Still, he's reportedly very supportive and helped pick the name for the baby.
James is already father to 7-year-old daughter Mary James and 11-year-old son Jack Holden from his marriage with Lisa. She filed for divorce from him in October 2011 after 11 years of marriage. He then met Rose after she moved to New York to pursue modeling career.
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money