Justin Bieber and Ashton Kutcher Swatting Prankster Is Only 12 Years Old
Detailed info of the juvenile who made hoax calls about false home invasions in Justin Bieber and Ashton Kutcher's residences started to unravel. The culprit, according to TMZ, is a 12-year-old boy who preferred to sitting in front of his computer all day than going to school.
There's reportedly a plan to remove the boy from his home to a more stable foster environment because his family is "incredibly dysfunctional." The teen allegedly lives only with her mother in Southern California, and Children's Services have visited them several times.
There's no word on whether authorities will press charges on the boy, but there's a whisper that he might be sent to counseling program due to his young age.
On October 9, police sent cars and helicopters to Bieber's residence after they received a call that there's man waving a gun in the area. A week earlier, a team of police forces went to Kutcher's home with guns drawn in response to a distress teletext message usually used by a deaf person.
Similar alarming prank calls that prompted authorities to send enforcements to Miley Cyrus' and Simon Cowell's houses also led an investigation by police. Like the other pranksters, the culprit(s) in the Cyrus and Cowell incident successfully tricked police into sending SWAT team. That's why all of those incidents were called "swatting."
More Justin Bieber News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones