Justin Bieber and Ashton Kutcher Swatting Prankster Is Only 12 Years Old
Detailed info of the juvenile who made hoax calls about false home invasions in Justin Bieber and Ashton Kutcher's residences started to unravel. The culprit, according to TMZ, is a 12-year-old boy who preferred to sitting in front of his computer all day than going to school.
There's reportedly a plan to remove the boy from his home to a more stable foster environment because his family is "incredibly dysfunctional." The teen allegedly lives only with her mother in Southern California, and Children's Services have visited them several times.
There's no word on whether authorities will press charges on the boy, but there's a whisper that he might be sent to counseling program due to his young age.
On October 9, police sent cars and helicopters to Bieber's residence after they received a call that there's man waving a gun in the area. A week earlier, a team of police forces went to Kutcher's home with guns drawn in response to a distress teletext message usually used by a deaf person.
Similar alarming prank calls that prompted authorities to send enforcements to Miley Cyrus' and Simon Cowell's houses also led an investigation by police. Like the other pranksters, the culprit(s) in the Cyrus and Cowell incident successfully tricked police into sending SWAT team. That's why all of those incidents were called "swatting."
More Justin Bieber News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'