First 'Pain and Gain' Trailer: Mark Wahlberg and The Rock Obsessed With Fitness
"Pain and Gain" finally unleashes its very first trailer. Staying true to its title, the promo video is jam-packed with scenes of Mark Wahlberg and some other buffed men exercising hard and flaunting their huge muscles. Also highlighted in the trailer is Wahlberg's bromance with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, who plays Wahlberg's partner in a crime scheme that goes terribly wrong.
A passion project of director Michael Bay, "Pain and Gain" is based on a 1999 Miami New Times article. The film follows a group of bodybuilders who engaged in a campaign of kidnapping, extortion and murder in Florida. Made with a budget of a mere $20 million, this film marks the "Transformers" helmer's smallest budgeted feature since his first movie "Bad Boys" in 1995.
In additon to Wahlberg and Johnson, the dramedy is supported by Rebel Wilson, Ken Jeong, Anthony Mackie, Ed Harris, Tony Shalhoub, Rob Corddry, Bar Paly, Tony Plana and Yolanthe Cabau. It will open Stateside on April 26, 2013.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell