First 'Pain and Gain' Trailer: Mark Wahlberg and The Rock Obsessed With Fitness
"Pain and Gain" finally unleashes its very first trailer. Staying true to its title, the promo video is jam-packed with scenes of Mark Wahlberg and some other buffed men exercising hard and flaunting their huge muscles. Also highlighted in the trailer is Wahlberg's bromance with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, who plays Wahlberg's partner in a crime scheme that goes terribly wrong.
A passion project of director Michael Bay, "Pain and Gain" is based on a 1999 Miami New Times article. The film follows a group of bodybuilders who engaged in a campaign of kidnapping, extortion and murder in Florida. Made with a budget of a mere $20 million, this film marks the "Transformers" helmer's smallest budgeted feature since his first movie "Bad Boys" in 1995.
In additon to Wahlberg and Johnson, the dramedy is supported by Rebel Wilson, Ken Jeong, Anthony Mackie, Ed Harris, Tony Shalhoub, Rob Corddry, Bar Paly, Tony Plana and Yolanthe Cabau. It will open Stateside on April 26, 2013.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!