Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy Welcome a Son
Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy welcome a new addition to their family. A representative confirms to PEOPLE that the celebrity couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Cyrus Michael Christopher Dancy, on Monday, December 17.
She gave birth to the bundle of joy a bit early than the due date. She told Anderson Cooper last September that she was due at the "beginning of next year." She and her husband refused to reveal the sex of the baby back then. "It's important to keep a little something to ourselves because we're so public and stuff," she reasoned.
Talking about motherhood, Claire said in "Anderson Live", "There's no way of anticipating what that's going to mean for us, but we are very excited." The "Homeland" actress additionally gushed, "We're going to love this person, I know that."
Claire Danes, 33, and Hugh Dancy, 37, first met while starring together in 2007 movie "Evening". They had been dating for more than a year when they announced their engagement in early February 2009. The couple got hitched a few months later. "There's definitely a chance, no plans yet," she once said when asked about having a baby. "But yeah, that'd be fun."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?