Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy Welcome a Son
Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy welcome a new addition to their family. A representative confirms to PEOPLE that the celebrity couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Cyrus Michael Christopher Dancy, on Monday, December 17.
She gave birth to the bundle of joy a bit early than the due date. She told Anderson Cooper last September that she was due at the "beginning of next year." She and her husband refused to reveal the sex of the baby back then. "It's important to keep a little something to ourselves because we're so public and stuff," she reasoned.
Talking about motherhood, Claire said in "Anderson Live", "There's no way of anticipating what that's going to mean for us, but we are very excited." The "Homeland" actress additionally gushed, "We're going to love this person, I know that."
Claire Danes, 33, and Hugh Dancy, 37, first met while starring together in 2007 movie "Evening". They had been dating for more than a year when they announced their engagement in early February 2009. The couple got hitched a few months later. "There's definitely a chance, no plans yet," she once said when asked about having a baby. "But yeah, that'd be fun."
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party