Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy Welcome a Son
Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy welcome a new addition to their family. A representative confirms to PEOPLE that the celebrity couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Cyrus Michael Christopher Dancy, on Monday, December 17.
She gave birth to the bundle of joy a bit early than the due date. She told Anderson Cooper last September that she was due at the "beginning of next year." She and her husband refused to reveal the sex of the baby back then. "It's important to keep a little something to ourselves because we're so public and stuff," she reasoned.
Talking about motherhood, Claire said in "Anderson Live", "There's no way of anticipating what that's going to mean for us, but we are very excited." The "Homeland" actress additionally gushed, "We're going to love this person, I know that."
Claire Danes, 33, and Hugh Dancy, 37, first met while starring together in 2007 movie "Evening". They had been dating for more than a year when they announced their engagement in early February 2009. The couple got hitched a few months later. "There's definitely a chance, no plans yet," she once said when asked about having a baby. "But yeah, that'd be fun."
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake