Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy Welcome a Son
Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy welcome a new addition to their family. A representative confirms to PEOPLE that the celebrity couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Cyrus Michael Christopher Dancy, on Monday, December 17.
She gave birth to the bundle of joy a bit early than the due date. She told Anderson Cooper last September that she was due at the "beginning of next year." She and her husband refused to reveal the sex of the baby back then. "It's important to keep a little something to ourselves because we're so public and stuff," she reasoned.
Talking about motherhood, Claire said in "Anderson Live", "There's no way of anticipating what that's going to mean for us, but we are very excited." The "Homeland" actress additionally gushed, "We're going to love this person, I know that."
Claire Danes, 33, and Hugh Dancy, 37, first met while starring together in 2007 movie "Evening". They had been dating for more than a year when they announced their engagement in early February 2009. The couple got hitched a few months later. "There's definitely a chance, no plans yet," she once said when asked about having a baby. "But yeah, that'd be fun."
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist