Christina Milian: Chris Brown is Karrueche Tran's Boyfriend
According to Christina Milian, Chris Brown is still dating Karrueche Tran despite his revived relationship with ex-girlfriend Rihanna. Milian said during an interview with "The Wendy Williams Show" on Friday, December 14, "You know what, from what I've always known, she's his girlfriend."
Brown actually confirmed his split from Tran in October, saying "I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives." However, he was still seen hanging out with her in a number of occasions including Halloween.
Lately, there have been rumors that Brown was back in the arms of Rihanna whom he physically assaulted back in 2009. Both flatly denied that they are tangled in a romantic relationship, giving a straight "no". Nevertheless, it did not prevent them from sharing PDA. They partied together and Rihanna even posted a photo of her embracing and kissing Brown on Instagram.
Millian may have the explanation. "And that's where it lies for me," she said after confirming Brown and Tran's status. "I see everything in the media. I really don't get into the detail of it, but I think everybody has their own life and how they deal with things. They have the right to handle it how they want." She added, "I think they make a great couple."
Rihanna herself has repeatedly said that she is single.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts