Christina Milian: Chris Brown is Karrueche Tran's Boyfriend
According to Christina Milian, Chris Brown is still dating Karrueche Tran despite his revived relationship with ex-girlfriend Rihanna. Milian said during an interview with "The Wendy Williams Show" on Friday, December 14, "You know what, from what I've always known, she's his girlfriend."
Brown actually confirmed his split from Tran in October, saying "I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives." However, he was still seen hanging out with her in a number of occasions including Halloween.
Lately, there have been rumors that Brown was back in the arms of Rihanna whom he physically assaulted back in 2009. Both flatly denied that they are tangled in a romantic relationship, giving a straight "no". Nevertheless, it did not prevent them from sharing PDA. They partied together and Rihanna even posted a photo of her embracing and kissing Brown on Instagram.
Millian may have the explanation. "And that's where it lies for me," she said after confirming Brown and Tran's status. "I see everything in the media. I really don't get into the detail of it, but I think everybody has their own life and how they deal with things. They have the right to handle it how they want." She added, "I think they make a great couple."
Rihanna herself has repeatedly said that she is single.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed