Tim McGraw Premieres 'One of Those Nights' Music Video
The magnificent lighting and cinematography of the clip are not the only things that will impress Tim McGraw fans as they watch the country superstar's newest music video. The 45-year-old singer-songwriter likewise impresses with his remarkable physique, as he looks to be in the best shape of his life, not to mention he has never sounded better than on his "One of Those Nights" track.
"One of Those Nights" is the second single released from his "Two Lanes of Freedom" album, set to be released on February 5, 2013. The clip for the song lacks the typical music video storyline complete with actors, but McGraw and his band performing in a warehouse as a makeshift recording studio is more than enough as a setting for the country star's newest single.
"I think that's the great thing about this song... it's one of those making a memory songs. Whether you're 15 or whether you're 85, you sort of had those and you look forward to those," McGraw reveals during the behind-the-scenes look at his new music video. "This song just reminded me of being a kid."
McGraw has consistently topped the country music charts, with more than $40 million in record sales. He is Billboard's eighth best-selling artist and third best-selling country singer. He is the son of former baseball great Tug McGraw and is married to fellow country superstar Faith Hill.
Tim McGraw's "One of Those Nights" Music Video
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too