Report: Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Heading to Splitville
Breakup rumors keep hounding Britney Spears and Jason Trawick who have been engaged for over two years. The latest one comes from Hollyscoop which claims that the celebrity agent plans to drop the bomb after "The X Factor (US)" current season is finished.
A so-called source close to the couple says, "Jason has told Britney's entire family that he's planning to leave her, so that Britney will have a support system when he breaks the bad news." He allegedly wants to call it quits, but not their professional relationship.
A second source, however, insists, "I haven't heard anything about [the split], but I do know they are going on vacation together for the holidays."
Before the new breakup rumor emerges, Britney took to Twitter to wish her agent fiance a very happy birthday. "There are def going to be a few more candles on your cake tonight @JasonTrawick. Happy birthday baby Love you so much!" she wrote.
On the same day, Jason himself tweeted, "Thank you all for the birthday wishes! Thanks for supporting my girl and being kind to me. All u fans rock! J."
More Britney Spears News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof