Report: Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Heading to Splitville
Breakup rumors keep hounding Britney Spears and Jason Trawick who have been engaged for over two years. The latest one comes from Hollyscoop which claims that the celebrity agent plans to drop the bomb after "The X Factor (US)" current season is finished.
A so-called source close to the couple says, "Jason has told Britney's entire family that he's planning to leave her, so that Britney will have a support system when he breaks the bad news." He allegedly wants to call it quits, but not their professional relationship.
A second source, however, insists, "I haven't heard anything about [the split], but I do know they are going on vacation together for the holidays."
Before the new breakup rumor emerges, Britney took to Twitter to wish her agent fiance a very happy birthday. "There are def going to be a few more candles on your cake tonight @JasonTrawick. Happy birthday baby Love you so much!" she wrote.
On the same day, Jason himself tweeted, "Thank you all for the birthday wishes! Thanks for supporting my girl and being kind to me. All u fans rock! J."
More Britney Spears News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!