Report: Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Heading to Splitville
Breakup rumors keep hounding Britney Spears and Jason Trawick who have been engaged for over two years. The latest one comes from Hollyscoop which claims that the celebrity agent plans to drop the bomb after "The X Factor (US)" current season is finished.
A so-called source close to the couple says, "Jason has told Britney's entire family that he's planning to leave her, so that Britney will have a support system when he breaks the bad news." He allegedly wants to call it quits, but not their professional relationship.
A second source, however, insists, "I haven't heard anything about [the split], but I do know they are going on vacation together for the holidays."
Before the new breakup rumor emerges, Britney took to Twitter to wish her agent fiance a very happy birthday. "There are def going to be a few more candles on your cake tonight @JasonTrawick. Happy birthday baby Love you so much!" she wrote.
On the same day, Jason himself tweeted, "Thank you all for the birthday wishes! Thanks for supporting my girl and being kind to me. All u fans rock! J."
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie