Megan Fox: My Son Looks a Lot Like Brian Austin Green
Megan Fox hasn't introduced her baby boy just yet, but she is willing to give a clue of how he looks like. The new mom gushes to Ellen DeGeneres in a TV interview that her 3-month-old boy, Noah, is like a mini version of her husband, actor Brian Austin Green.
"He looks, I would say, 70 percent like Brian," she says. "He was his identical twin when he came out [but] recently he's been getting chubbier and everyone's like, 'Oh, he's so chubby ... now he looks like you.' " She jokingly adds, "I don't know how I should take that."
In a separate chat with Jay Leno, Megan previously said that the first three months into her pregnancy were tough. It was so rough that the "This Is 40" actress could relate to Isabella Swan, who's pregnant with a half-vampire baby in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I".
"It was so bad for me, actually, that I felt like I was maybe birthing a vampire baby, like the one from 'Twilight'," she joked. "You know what happens to Bella - where she's in like cold sweats all the time? I felt like that was happening, because I had no vitamins and nutrients. I was just nauseous."
"I had pretty bad morning sickness," Megan continued recalling her pregnant time on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". "The first trimester was really rough and then I got to about 12 weeks and then it was fine. It was a really perfect pregnancy after that."
Megan is already a stepmom to 10-year-old Kassius, Brian's son from his previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil.
More Megan Fox News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny