Megan Fox: My Son Looks a Lot Like Brian Austin Green
Megan Fox hasn't introduced her baby boy just yet, but she is willing to give a clue of how he looks like. The new mom gushes to Ellen DeGeneres in a TV interview that her 3-month-old boy, Noah, is like a mini version of her husband, actor Brian Austin Green.
"He looks, I would say, 70 percent like Brian," she says. "He was his identical twin when he came out [but] recently he's been getting chubbier and everyone's like, 'Oh, he's so chubby ... now he looks like you.' " She jokingly adds, "I don't know how I should take that."
In a separate chat with Jay Leno, Megan previously said that the first three months into her pregnancy were tough. It was so rough that the "This Is 40" actress could relate to Isabella Swan, who's pregnant with a half-vampire baby in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I".
"It was so bad for me, actually, that I felt like I was maybe birthing a vampire baby, like the one from 'Twilight'," she joked. "You know what happens to Bella - where she's in like cold sweats all the time? I felt like that was happening, because I had no vitamins and nutrients. I was just nauseous."
"I had pretty bad morning sickness," Megan continued recalling her pregnant time on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". "The first trimester was really rough and then I got to about 12 weeks and then it was fine. It was a really perfect pregnancy after that."
Megan is already a stepmom to 10-year-old Kassius, Brian's son from his previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil.
More Megan Fox News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'