Megan Fox: My Son Looks a Lot Like Brian Austin Green
Megan Fox hasn't introduced her baby boy just yet, but she is willing to give a clue of how he looks like. The new mom gushes to Ellen DeGeneres in a TV interview that her 3-month-old boy, Noah, is like a mini version of her husband, actor Brian Austin Green.
"He looks, I would say, 70 percent like Brian," she says. "He was his identical twin when he came out [but] recently he's been getting chubbier and everyone's like, 'Oh, he's so chubby ... now he looks like you.' " She jokingly adds, "I don't know how I should take that."
In a separate chat with Jay Leno, Megan previously said that the first three months into her pregnancy were tough. It was so rough that the "This Is 40" actress could relate to Isabella Swan, who's pregnant with a half-vampire baby in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I".
"It was so bad for me, actually, that I felt like I was maybe birthing a vampire baby, like the one from 'Twilight'," she joked. "You know what happens to Bella - where she's in like cold sweats all the time? I felt like that was happening, because I had no vitamins and nutrients. I was just nauseous."
"I had pretty bad morning sickness," Megan continued recalling her pregnant time on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". "The first trimester was really rough and then I got to about 12 weeks and then it was fine. It was a really perfect pregnancy after that."
Megan is already a stepmom to 10-year-old Kassius, Brian's son from his previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil.
More Megan Fox News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special