David Letterman Discusses Sex Scandal on Oprah Winfrey's Talk Show
Oprah Winfrey had been in a cold war with David Letterman, but that doesn't stop her from inviting him as her guest on "Oprah's Next Chapter". The late-night talk show host has a sit-down with the former daytime talk show queen where "no question is off-limits."
In this very rare opportunity, Letterman opens up for the first time his infamous sex scandal with a staffer that led to an extortion plot and a public disclosure about the affair in 2009. He also answers questions about his battle with depression, his long-running feud with Jay Leno, and the origin of the cold war between him and Winfrey herself.
The interview will air as a Sunday, January 6 episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter" at 9/8c on OWN. A preview for the said outing has been posted on the show's official site.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash