David Letterman Discusses Sex Scandal on Oprah Winfrey's Talk Show
Oprah Winfrey had been in a cold war with David Letterman, but that doesn't stop her from inviting him as her guest on "Oprah's Next Chapter". The late-night talk show host has a sit-down with the former daytime talk show queen where "no question is off-limits."
In this very rare opportunity, Letterman opens up for the first time his infamous sex scandal with a staffer that led to an extortion plot and a public disclosure about the affair in 2009. He also answers questions about his battle with depression, his long-running feud with Jay Leno, and the origin of the cold war between him and Winfrey herself.
The interview will air as a Sunday, January 6 episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter" at 9/8c on OWN. A preview for the said outing has been posted on the show's official site.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says