David Letterman Discusses Sex Scandal on Oprah Winfrey's Talk Show
Oprah Winfrey had been in a cold war with David Letterman, but that doesn't stop her from inviting him as her guest on "Oprah's Next Chapter". The late-night talk show host has a sit-down with the former daytime talk show queen where "no question is off-limits."
In this very rare opportunity, Letterman opens up for the first time his infamous sex scandal with a staffer that led to an extortion plot and a public disclosure about the affair in 2009. He also answers questions about his battle with depression, his long-running feud with Jay Leno, and the origin of the cold war between him and Winfrey herself.
The interview will air as a Sunday, January 6 episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter" at 9/8c on OWN. A preview for the said outing has been posted on the show's official site.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'