David Letterman Discusses Sex Scandal on Oprah Winfrey's Talk Show
Oprah Winfrey had been in a cold war with David Letterman, but that doesn't stop her from inviting him as her guest on "Oprah's Next Chapter". The late-night talk show host has a sit-down with the former daytime talk show queen where "no question is off-limits."
In this very rare opportunity, Letterman opens up for the first time his infamous sex scandal with a staffer that led to an extortion plot and a public disclosure about the affair in 2009. He also answers questions about his battle with depression, his long-running feud with Jay Leno, and the origin of the cold war between him and Winfrey herself.
The interview will air as a Sunday, January 6 episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter" at 9/8c on OWN. A preview for the said outing has been posted on the show's official site.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer