New 'Les Miserables' Clip Uncovers the Star-Studded 'One Day More' Scene
The iconic "One Day More" scene in "Les Miserables" has been unveiled entirely in a new clip for the Tom Hooper-directed movie. Coming out via Spanish site LaSexta, the snippet shows the pivotal scene where all the major characters sing together within each of their own background.
From Amanda Seyfried, Hugh Jackman and Samantha Barks to Eddie Redmayne, Russell Crowe and Aaron Tveit, they are all seen delivering the powerful rendition of the famous number that closes off the Act I of the iconic musical. Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen also show off their vocal chops, but Anne Hathaway is nowhere to be seen in the clip.
"Les Miserables" will greet audience when it opens Stateside on Christmas Day, December 25. The film is set against the backdrop of 19th-century France. It tells an enthralling story of broken dreams and unrequited love, passion, sacrifice and redemption - a timeless testament to the survival of the human spirit.
Jackman plays ex-prisoner Jean Valjean, hunted for decades by the ruthless policeman Javert (Crowe) after he breaks parole. When Valjean agrees to care for factory worker Fantine's (Hathaway) young daughter, Cosette (Seyfried), their lives change forever.
The original "Les Mis" play was opened in London back in 1985. It featured popular songs like "I Dreamed a Dream" and "Bring Him Home" which will also get their covers in the upcoming movie.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'