Kristen Stewart Says She Hid in Hotel Room After Her Affair With Rupert Sanders Broke Out
Kristen Stewart finally broke silence about the affair that rocked her life, five months after caught cheating on Robert Pattinson with director Rupert Sanders, a married father of two. When asked how she dealt with the press after the "momentary indiscretion" was revealed, she opened up that she faced the toughest days that forced her into hiding.
"You have to be OK with your own fears," the actress told The Sun. "If you're an honest person you'll make mistakes, but that's when the most interesting things happen. I used to just stay in my hotel room rather than deal with everything, but if you get too caught up in what others think you become a really disjointed person."
The "On the Road" actress also apologized to her fans in a separate candid interview with Newsweek for what happened. "It's not a terrible thing if you're either loved or hated," she said. "But honestly, I don't care 'cause it doesn't keep me from doing my s**t. And I apologize to everyone for making them so angry. It was not my intention."
Though being uncomfortable with the media scrutiny, she's trying to embrace life in the public eye. "It's a little annoying having to be so compartmentalized," she explained. "I go from box to box to box. ... But I'm going out a lot more now. I was starting to get closed off and self-conscious, and I'm trudging forth into the world more often."
Apparently still coming to term with her famous status, Kristen felt "relief" that "Twilight Saga" that made her so well-known was finally finished. "I start every project to finish the motherf**ker, and to extend that [mentality] over a five-year period adapting all of these treasured moments over four books, it was constantly worrying," she uttered.
"But as long as people's perspective of me doesn't keep me from doing what I want to do, it doesn't matter," the Bella Swan depicter added.
More Kristen Stewart News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs