'Scarface' Actor Steven Bauer and His Female Companion Arrested in Sweetwater
Steven Bauer had a run-in with police in Sweetwater, Florida recently. The Manolo "Manny" Ribera of "Scarface" was behind the wheel of a 2002 Nissan Altima when arrested and booked into Miami-Dade County Jail early Tuesday morning, December 17 for driving with a suspended license.
Steven was pulled over by a cop after making an unsafe left turn at the intersection of Southwest 107th Avenue and West Flager Street. The cop initially let him off the hook with just a warning, but the actor ended up in jail after the cop found an open 12-year-old warrant when running his driver license.
Fifty-six-year-old Steven, whose real name is Steven Ernest Echevarria, was with a female companion Wilmar Machado, 23, back then. His passenger was also arrested for controlled substance when the cop saw a bag of marijuana and a glass pipe when she reached into her purse to show her ID.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie