'Scarface' Actor Steven Bauer and His Female Companion Arrested in Sweetwater
Steven Bauer had a run-in with police in Sweetwater, Florida recently. The Manolo "Manny" Ribera of "Scarface" was behind the wheel of a 2002 Nissan Altima when arrested and booked into Miami-Dade County Jail early Tuesday morning, December 17 for driving with a suspended license.
Steven was pulled over by a cop after making an unsafe left turn at the intersection of Southwest 107th Avenue and West Flager Street. The cop initially let him off the hook with just a warning, but the actor ended up in jail after the cop found an open 12-year-old warrant when running his driver license.
Fifty-six-year-old Steven, whose real name is Steven Ernest Echevarria, was with a female companion Wilmar Machado, 23, back then. His passenger was also arrested for controlled substance when the cop saw a bag of marijuana and a glass pipe when she reached into her purse to show her ID.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris