'Scarface' Actor Steven Bauer and His Female Companion Arrested in Sweetwater
Steven Bauer had a run-in with police in Sweetwater, Florida recently. The Manolo "Manny" Ribera of "Scarface" was behind the wheel of a 2002 Nissan Altima when arrested and booked into Miami-Dade County Jail early Tuesday morning, December 17 for driving with a suspended license.
Steven was pulled over by a cop after making an unsafe left turn at the intersection of Southwest 107th Avenue and West Flager Street. The cop initially let him off the hook with just a warning, but the actor ended up in jail after the cop found an open 12-year-old warrant when running his driver license.
Fifty-six-year-old Steven, whose real name is Steven Ernest Echevarria, was with a female companion Wilmar Machado, 23, back then. His passenger was also arrested for controlled substance when the cop saw a bag of marijuana and a glass pipe when she reached into her purse to show her ID.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic