'Scarface' Actor Steven Bauer and His Female Companion Arrested in Sweetwater
Steven Bauer had a run-in with police in Sweetwater, Florida recently. The Manolo "Manny" Ribera of "Scarface" was behind the wheel of a 2002 Nissan Altima when arrested and booked into Miami-Dade County Jail early Tuesday morning, December 17 for driving with a suspended license.
Steven was pulled over by a cop after making an unsafe left turn at the intersection of Southwest 107th Avenue and West Flager Street. The cop initially let him off the hook with just a warning, but the actor ended up in jail after the cop found an open 12-year-old warrant when running his driver license.
Fifty-six-year-old Steven, whose real name is Steven Ernest Echevarria, was with a female companion Wilmar Machado, 23, back then. His passenger was also arrested for controlled substance when the cop saw a bag of marijuana and a glass pipe when she reached into her purse to show her ID.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival