Samuel L. Jackson Wants Mace Windu to Make Ghostly Cameo in New 'Star Wars'
A few weeks ago, Samuel L. Jackson expressed that he's interested to become a part of "Star Wars Episode 7". Despite the fact that his character, Mace Windu, died in "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith", Jackson insisted that he still wanted to return to the new trilogy. Sharing to MTV News, the "Django Unchained" star offered his idea about how the filmmakers could bring the Jedi master back to life.
"They can do all kinds of stuff, but I would think that when they start talking about doing 'VII, VIII, and IX', they're not talking about spinning off and going backwards," the Nick Fury of "The Avengers" stated. "They're actually talking about going somewhere."
For some reasons, Jackson's chance to return to the franchise has been narrowed since his character had met his demise and the Jedi didn't also appear in episode IV, V and VI. However, Jackson really hoped that he could come back for just a ghostly cameo.
"I think the smart thing would be to introduce some familiar characters along with whatever new characters they want to bring into the franchise," the Oscar nominee reasoned. "If nothing else, I think that Mace Windu could be an Obi-Wan Kenobi-type hologram." He added, "Kinda dope."
Projected for a 2015 release, "Episode 7" is still hunting for its director. The project has secured Michael Ardnt to pen its screenplay. Further details of the project are currently scarce, but some people have been speculating that the story will take place after the events in "Star Wars Episode VI: The Return of Jedi".
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture