Samuel L. Jackson Wants Mace Windu to Make Ghostly Cameo in New 'Star Wars'
A few weeks ago, Samuel L. Jackson expressed that he's interested to become a part of "Star Wars Episode 7". Despite the fact that his character, Mace Windu, died in "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith", Jackson insisted that he still wanted to return to the new trilogy. Sharing to MTV News, the "Django Unchained" star offered his idea about how the filmmakers could bring the Jedi master back to life.
"They can do all kinds of stuff, but I would think that when they start talking about doing 'VII, VIII, and IX', they're not talking about spinning off and going backwards," the Nick Fury of "The Avengers" stated. "They're actually talking about going somewhere."
For some reasons, Jackson's chance to return to the franchise has been narrowed since his character had met his demise and the Jedi didn't also appear in episode IV, V and VI. However, Jackson really hoped that he could come back for just a ghostly cameo.
"I think the smart thing would be to introduce some familiar characters along with whatever new characters they want to bring into the franchise," the Oscar nominee reasoned. "If nothing else, I think that Mace Windu could be an Obi-Wan Kenobi-type hologram." He added, "Kinda dope."
Projected for a 2015 release, "Episode 7" is still hunting for its director. The project has secured Michael Ardnt to pen its screenplay. Further details of the project are currently scarce, but some people have been speculating that the story will take place after the events in "Star Wars Episode VI: The Return of Jedi".
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame