The Rolling Stones, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Daft Punk Rumored to Play in Coachella 2013
Rumor has it, The Rolling Stones, Daft Punk, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and Phoenix are among the bands set to play at Coachella 2013. According to an e-mail sent by music and concert event site, Songkick, to their subscribers, the said artists have a concert date for April 2013. This leads music fans to speculate that the date is for the grand music festival happening at Indio, California next spring.
A screen cap of the mysterious e-mail was then posted by music blog, Pretty Much Amazing. It was explained that the event social calendar site has alerted fans about the new line-up for Coachella, which stirred more rumors about the confirmed performers for the show. It's mentioned, though, that there is still no news whether the e-mail alert was a hoax or a mistake on the part of Songkick in releasing such unconfirmed information.
The rumors are not all baseless. Just last week, the Stones also gave out some clue to their Coachella performance when an April 12 date appeared on their tour section for their mobile app. The date has since been removed on the tour listing. Meanwhile, bands Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Phoenix have upcoming albums in spring, leading fans to believe that their appearance in the festival will be in support of their newest sets.
Coachella 2013 organizers are slated to announce the much-awaited line-up in January. Until that day, fans will just have to keep on speculating about the artists performing at the event. Next year's festival show dates are scheduled for April 12-14 and April 19-21, 2013.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival