'Twilight' Actor Bronson Pelletier Arrested Again a Week After Busted for Drug Possession
Bronson Pelletier, who's well known for playing Jacob Black's wolf buddy Jared in "Twilight Saga", got arrested by police at LAX Monday, December 17. It happened just a week after the star was cuffed in West Hollywood for possession of controlled substance.
The actor, who appeared in four "Twilight" movies, was taken to jail by the cops due to public intoxication. He was about to board a plane, but police took him back to the terminal because of his unruly behavior. He was told to catch another flight after sobering up.
Two hours later, 25-year-old Bronson got another visit from the cops after urinating by the gate inside the building. Instead of letting him off the hook like the previous time, the officers arrested and charged him with a misdemeanor before letting him go.
Earlier on December 8, he was placed under arrest at Gym Bar for another drunken behavior and had coke and meth when police searched him. He was charged for possessing the controlled substance, but pleaded not guilty. His court date is set for January 17.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed