'Twilight' Actor Bronson Pelletier Arrested Again a Week After Busted for Drug Possession
Bronson Pelletier, who's well known for playing Jacob Black's wolf buddy Jared in "Twilight Saga", got arrested by police at LAX Monday, December 17. It happened just a week after the star was cuffed in West Hollywood for possession of controlled substance.
The actor, who appeared in four "Twilight" movies, was taken to jail by the cops due to public intoxication. He was about to board a plane, but police took him back to the terminal because of his unruly behavior. He was told to catch another flight after sobering up.
Two hours later, 25-year-old Bronson got another visit from the cops after urinating by the gate inside the building. Instead of letting him off the hook like the previous time, the officers arrested and charged him with a misdemeanor before letting him go.
Earlier on December 8, he was placed under arrest at Gym Bar for another drunken behavior and had coke and meth when police searched him. He was charged for possessing the controlled substance, but pleaded not guilty. His court date is set for January 17.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding