'Twilight' Actor Bronson Pelletier Arrested Again a Week After Busted for Drug Possession
Bronson Pelletier, who's well known for playing Jacob Black's wolf buddy Jared in "Twilight Saga", got arrested by police at LAX Monday, December 17. It happened just a week after the star was cuffed in West Hollywood for possession of controlled substance.
The actor, who appeared in four "Twilight" movies, was taken to jail by the cops due to public intoxication. He was about to board a plane, but police took him back to the terminal because of his unruly behavior. He was told to catch another flight after sobering up.
Two hours later, 25-year-old Bronson got another visit from the cops after urinating by the gate inside the building. Instead of letting him off the hook like the previous time, the officers arrested and charged him with a misdemeanor before letting him go.
Earlier on December 8, he was placed under arrest at Gym Bar for another drunken behavior and had coke and meth when police searched him. He was charged for possessing the controlled substance, but pleaded not guilty. His court date is set for January 17.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'