'Twilight' Actor Bronson Pelletier Arrested Again a Week After Busted for Drug Possession
Bronson Pelletier, who's well known for playing Jacob Black's wolf buddy Jared in "Twilight Saga", got arrested by police at LAX Monday, December 17. It happened just a week after the star was cuffed in West Hollywood for possession of controlled substance.
The actor, who appeared in four "Twilight" movies, was taken to jail by the cops due to public intoxication. He was about to board a plane, but police took him back to the terminal because of his unruly behavior. He was told to catch another flight after sobering up.
Two hours later, 25-year-old Bronson got another visit from the cops after urinating by the gate inside the building. Instead of letting him off the hook like the previous time, the officers arrested and charged him with a misdemeanor before letting him go.
Earlier on December 8, he was placed under arrest at Gym Bar for another drunken behavior and had coke and meth when police searched him. He was charged for possessing the controlled substance, but pleaded not guilty. His court date is set for January 17.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media