'Twilight' Actor Bronson Pelletier Arrested Again a Week After Busted for Drug Possession
Bronson Pelletier, who's well known for playing Jacob Black's wolf buddy Jared in "Twilight Saga", got arrested by police at LAX Monday, December 17. It happened just a week after the star was cuffed in West Hollywood for possession of controlled substance.
The actor, who appeared in four "Twilight" movies, was taken to jail by the cops due to public intoxication. He was about to board a plane, but police took him back to the terminal because of his unruly behavior. He was told to catch another flight after sobering up.
Two hours later, 25-year-old Bronson got another visit from the cops after urinating by the gate inside the building. Instead of letting him off the hook like the previous time, the officers arrested and charged him with a misdemeanor before letting him go.
Earlier on December 8, he was placed under arrest at Gym Bar for another drunken behavior and had coke and meth when police searched him. He was charged for possessing the controlled substance, but pleaded not guilty. His court date is set for January 17.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences