Pink Teams Up With Fun.'s Nate Ruess in Next Single 'Just Give Me a Reason'
Pop/rock diva Pink has released her newest single "Just Give Me a Reason" from her sixth studio album, "The Truth About Love". The piano-backed duet is the singer's collaborative work with Fun.'s Nate Ruess and is the third single lifted off the said LP. Pink says that the track is one of her favorites and has also confirmed that an official music video for the song will soon be released.
"The song is called 'Just Give Me a Reason' and it's with Nate Ruess and it's one of my favorite songs ever, that I've ever written," said Pink to NRJ this week. The "Try" hitmaker is obviously very excited about the new single. According to reports from Capital FM.com, Pink had some really nice compliments for Reuss, saying, "I love his voice, I love his voice so much."
In addition to the new single release, Pink has talked about the new video she shot for the new track. "We just did a video shoot, but ask me tomorrow because I get to see the first copy tomorrow and I'm terribly nervous," the singer added. "I always get very nervous before I see the first edit." The singer/dancer has also hinted about the accompanying video's upcoming release in the next weeks.
Pink recently wowed a live audience when she gave an amazing, and very physically demanding live performance of "Try" at the 2012 American Music Awards. The performance gave more hype to her "Truth About Love" album, which already dished out two hit singles, "Try" and "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)".
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl