Josh Hutcherson to Be a Surfer in Pablo Escobar Drama 'Paradise Lost'
After risking his life in the arena as a Tribute in "The Hunger Games", Josh Hutcherson is set to take another challenging role in "Paradise Lost (2014)". Deadline reports that the 20-year-old actor is in talks to star opposite Oscar winner Benicio Del Toro in the drama about notorious drug kingpin Pablo Escobar.
Hutcherson is poised to tackle the pivotal character called Nick in the based-on-true-story movie. Nick is described as a young Irish surfer who pays visit to his brother in Colombia. He then meets the love of his life, before encountering the infamous drug mafia to be played by Del Toro.
Further details of the movie are still scarce for now, but the project is expected to begin production in Panama in March 2013. This will mark the directorial debut from Italian actor Andrea di Stefano, who was recently seen starring as the priest in "Life of Pi". He will also serves as the screenwriter.
Hutcherson will likely jump into "Paradise Lost" after wrapping "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", which is currently still filming and is slated for a November 22 release next year. He also takes part in the star-studded voice cast ensemble of Fox Animation's "Epic".
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby