LL Cool J Premieres 'Take It' Music Video Featuring Joe
Hip-hop bigwig LL Cool J (Ladies Love Cool James) debuts his newest music video "Take It", a joint effort with R'n'B singer-songwriter and record producer Joe. "Take It" is one of 15 tracks in Cool J's upcoming album "Authentic Hip-Hop", set to be released by February of next year.
The video, which features flashbacks to LL Cool J's iconic videos "Mama Said Knock You Out" and "Doin' It", shows a stylist who can't stop fantasizing about the 44-year-old rapper. The slow jam seems to have been pulled out of the mid-90's with the use of popular hip-hop tracks.
"Take It" is the first official track from LL Cool J's upcoming album, which features the Grammy Award nominee Joe. It is produced by Trackmasters who has previously worked with Mariah Carey, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, R. Kelly, Nas and other big names in R'n'B and hip-hop industry.
LL Cool J became famous for pioneering hip-hop with his hits "I Can't Live Without My Radio", "I'm Bad", "The Boomin' System", and "Mama Said Knock You Out". He has released a total of twelve albums to-date and two greatest hits compilations. He has acted in many films, such as "The Deal (2008)", and currently stars on the CBS drama "NCIS: Los Angeles" as special agent Sam Hanna.
LL Cool J's "Authentic Hip-Hop" will be the rapper's 13th studio album and will feature a collaboration with R'n'B singer-songwriter Monica.
LL Cool J's "Take It" Music Video feat. Joe
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'