Katie Holmes Not Buying Suri $24,000 Playhouse for Christmas
Rumors that Katie Holmes has bought her daughter Suri a super-expensive mini-mansion playhouse are inaccurate. "We have not sold this playhouse to Katie Holmes," says Stacy Evrard, owner of Sweet Retreat Kids which sells the luxury gift, to Celebuzz.
Should Katie purchase it for the 6-year-old girl, she has to spend $24,000 on the playhouse. It's reportedly a grand Victorian house with running water, electricity, heat, play lofts, kitchens, dining rooms, cathedral ceilings, and intercoms connected to the main home.
Suri lives primarily with Katie in New York after her parents got divorced. This upcoming festive holiday, she is expected to reunite with her famous father Tom Cruise and siblings Isabella Cruise, 20, and Connor Cruise, 17. "We have got lots of very special things planned [for the holidays]," the actor gushed.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'