Katie Holmes Not Buying Suri $24,000 Playhouse for Christmas
Rumors that Katie Holmes has bought her daughter Suri a super-expensive mini-mansion playhouse are inaccurate. "We have not sold this playhouse to Katie Holmes," says Stacy Evrard, owner of Sweet Retreat Kids which sells the luxury gift, to Celebuzz.
Should Katie purchase it for the 6-year-old girl, she has to spend $24,000 on the playhouse. It's reportedly a grand Victorian house with running water, electricity, heat, play lofts, kitchens, dining rooms, cathedral ceilings, and intercoms connected to the main home.
Suri lives primarily with Katie in New York after her parents got divorced. This upcoming festive holiday, she is expected to reunite with her famous father Tom Cruise and siblings Isabella Cruise, 20, and Connor Cruise, 17. "We have got lots of very special things planned [for the holidays]," the actor gushed.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli