Katie Holmes Not Buying Suri $24,000 Playhouse for Christmas
Rumors that Katie Holmes has bought her daughter Suri a super-expensive mini-mansion playhouse are inaccurate. "We have not sold this playhouse to Katie Holmes," says Stacy Evrard, owner of Sweet Retreat Kids which sells the luxury gift, to Celebuzz.
Should Katie purchase it for the 6-year-old girl, she has to spend $24,000 on the playhouse. It's reportedly a grand Victorian house with running water, electricity, heat, play lofts, kitchens, dining rooms, cathedral ceilings, and intercoms connected to the main home.
Suri lives primarily with Katie in New York after her parents got divorced. This upcoming festive holiday, she is expected to reunite with her famous father Tom Cruise and siblings Isabella Cruise, 20, and Connor Cruise, 17. "We have got lots of very special things planned [for the holidays]," the actor gushed.
More Katie Holmes News
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball