Katie Holmes Not Buying Suri $24,000 Playhouse for Christmas
Rumors that Katie Holmes has bought her daughter Suri a super-expensive mini-mansion playhouse are inaccurate. "We have not sold this playhouse to Katie Holmes," says Stacy Evrard, owner of Sweet Retreat Kids which sells the luxury gift, to Celebuzz.
Should Katie purchase it for the 6-year-old girl, she has to spend $24,000 on the playhouse. It's reportedly a grand Victorian house with running water, electricity, heat, play lofts, kitchens, dining rooms, cathedral ceilings, and intercoms connected to the main home.
Suri lives primarily with Katie in New York after her parents got divorced. This upcoming festive holiday, she is expected to reunite with her famous father Tom Cruise and siblings Isabella Cruise, 20, and Connor Cruise, 17. "We have got lots of very special things planned [for the holidays]," the actor gushed.
More Katie Holmes News
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?