Michael Douglas' Incarcerated Son Injured After Being Attacked in Prison
Michael Douglas' son, who is currently serving 10 years in jail stemming from drug charges, has reportedly been badly injured in prison. Cameron, 34, is believed to have been attacked by another man paid $100 by a New York City mobster as some kind of payback after he testified against his drug suppliers.
Cameron reportedly suffered a broken leg and finger, and told health services staff that he got hurt while playing handball. The mastermind behind the attack allegedly was "the self-proclaimed 'King of the Italians.' They won't tolerate rats, and Cameron testified against the people who gave him the drugs."
He was initially sentenced to five years in jail for selling methamphetamine and heroin. He was granted an additional 4 and 1/2 years in prison for attempting to smuggle heroin into the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York. In a 2010 bail hearing, his psychiatrist accidentally revealed that he testified against his drug dealers.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes