Michael Douglas' Incarcerated Son Injured After Being Attacked in Prison
Michael Douglas' son, who is currently serving 10 years in jail stemming from drug charges, has reportedly been badly injured in prison. Cameron, 34, is believed to have been attacked by another man paid $100 by a New York City mobster as some kind of payback after he testified against his drug suppliers.
Cameron reportedly suffered a broken leg and finger, and told health services staff that he got hurt while playing handball. The mastermind behind the attack allegedly was "the self-proclaimed 'King of the Italians.' They won't tolerate rats, and Cameron testified against the people who gave him the drugs."
He was initially sentenced to five years in jail for selling methamphetamine and heroin. He was granted an additional 4 and 1/2 years in prison for attempting to smuggle heroin into the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York. In a 2010 bail hearing, his psychiatrist accidentally revealed that he testified against his drug dealers.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'