Michael Douglas' Incarcerated Son Injured After Being Attacked in Prison
Michael Douglas' son, who is currently serving 10 years in jail stemming from drug charges, has reportedly been badly injured in prison. Cameron, 34, is believed to have been attacked by another man paid $100 by a New York City mobster as some kind of payback after he testified against his drug suppliers.
Cameron reportedly suffered a broken leg and finger, and told health services staff that he got hurt while playing handball. The mastermind behind the attack allegedly was "the self-proclaimed 'King of the Italians.' They won't tolerate rats, and Cameron testified against the people who gave him the drugs."
He was initially sentenced to five years in jail for selling methamphetamine and heroin. He was granted an additional 4 and 1/2 years in prison for attempting to smuggle heroin into the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York. In a 2010 bail hearing, his psychiatrist accidentally revealed that he testified against his drug dealers.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?