Michael Douglas' Incarcerated Son Injured After Being Attacked in Prison
Michael Douglas' son, who is currently serving 10 years in jail stemming from drug charges, has reportedly been badly injured in prison. Cameron, 34, is believed to have been attacked by another man paid $100 by a New York City mobster as some kind of payback after he testified against his drug suppliers.
Cameron reportedly suffered a broken leg and finger, and told health services staff that he got hurt while playing handball. The mastermind behind the attack allegedly was "the self-proclaimed 'King of the Italians.' They won't tolerate rats, and Cameron testified against the people who gave him the drugs."
He was initially sentenced to five years in jail for selling methamphetamine and heroin. He was granted an additional 4 and 1/2 years in prison for attempting to smuggle heroin into the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York. In a 2010 bail hearing, his psychiatrist accidentally revealed that he testified against his drug dealers.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'