David and Victoria Beckham's Son Romeo Launches Modeling Career With Burberry
Romeo Beckham is following the path led by his powerhouse parents David Beckham and Victoria Adams into the showbiz world. The 10-year-old boy makes his modeling debut as a new face of Burberry after being handpicked by the label's Chief Creative Officer, Christopher Bailey.
The gap-toothed youngster shows a wide grin while striking playful poses in the Spring/Summer 2013 campaign for the clothing line. Wearing stylish trench coats and holding a plaid umbrella, he poses next to renowned British models like Edie Campbell, Cara Delevigne and Charlie France.
The photos were taken by Mario Testino. Bailey gushed that David and Victoria's second son was "joy to work with and really stole the show." He added, "This season's campaign lights up with the infectious energy of an amazing young cast of old and new Burberry family. We had such fun shooting the campaign and I think that comes through in the images, which really reflect the upbeat spirit of the collection."
More David Beckham News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer