David and Victoria Beckham's Son Romeo Launches Modeling Career With Burberry
Romeo Beckham is following the path led by his powerhouse parents David Beckham and Victoria Adams into the showbiz world. The 10-year-old boy makes his modeling debut as a new face of Burberry after being handpicked by the label's Chief Creative Officer, Christopher Bailey.
The gap-toothed youngster shows a wide grin while striking playful poses in the Spring/Summer 2013 campaign for the clothing line. Wearing stylish trench coats and holding a plaid umbrella, he poses next to renowned British models like Edie Campbell, Cara Delevigne and Charlie France.
The photos were taken by Mario Testino. Bailey gushed that David and Victoria's second son was "joy to work with and really stole the show." He added, "This season's campaign lights up with the infectious energy of an amazing young cast of old and new Burberry family. We had such fun shooting the campaign and I think that comes through in the images, which really reflect the upbeat spirit of the collection."
More David Beckham News
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech