David and Victoria Beckham's Son Romeo Launches Modeling Career With Burberry
Romeo Beckham is following the path led by his powerhouse parents David Beckham and Victoria Adams into the showbiz world. The 10-year-old boy makes his modeling debut as a new face of Burberry after being handpicked by the label's Chief Creative Officer, Christopher Bailey.
The gap-toothed youngster shows a wide grin while striking playful poses in the Spring/Summer 2013 campaign for the clothing line. Wearing stylish trench coats and holding a plaid umbrella, he poses next to renowned British models like Edie Campbell, Cara Delevigne and Charlie France.
The photos were taken by Mario Testino. Bailey gushed that David and Victoria's second son was "joy to work with and really stole the show." He added, "This season's campaign lights up with the infectious energy of an amazing young cast of old and new Burberry family. We had such fun shooting the campaign and I think that comes through in the images, which really reflect the upbeat spirit of the collection."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off