David and Victoria Beckham's Son Romeo Launches Modeling Career With Burberry
Romeo Beckham is following the path led by his powerhouse parents David Beckham and Victoria Adams into the showbiz world. The 10-year-old boy makes his modeling debut as a new face of Burberry after being handpicked by the label's Chief Creative Officer, Christopher Bailey.
The gap-toothed youngster shows a wide grin while striking playful poses in the Spring/Summer 2013 campaign for the clothing line. Wearing stylish trench coats and holding a plaid umbrella, he poses next to renowned British models like Edie Campbell, Cara Delevigne and Charlie France.
The photos were taken by Mario Testino. Bailey gushed that David and Victoria's second son was "joy to work with and really stole the show." He added, "This season's campaign lights up with the infectious energy of an amazing young cast of old and new Burberry family. We had such fun shooting the campaign and I think that comes through in the images, which really reflect the upbeat spirit of the collection."
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant