Jenna Dewan Expecting First Child With Channing Tatum, Showing Off Baby Bump
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan are going to have a new addition to their family. A representative for the couple announces her pregnancy as saying they "are pleased to announce that they are expecting the birth of their first child next year."
"The Playboy Club" actress later showed off her baby bump when leaving a gym in West Hollywood on Monday, December 17. She was all smiles and made no attempt to hide her rounded belly as she made her way to her car wearing a blue top, unzipped jacket and workout pants.
Jenna, 32, first sparked rumors that she's having a bun in the oven when she attended VH1 Divas wearing a strapless empire-waist gown that covered her growing belly. When asked about the matter, she coyly told Access Hollywood, "Probably sooner than later."
After she finally confirmed the news, the mom-to-be quickly tweeted to her followers, "Thank you everyone for all the LOVE!! XO." Her hunky "Magic Mike" actor also thanked fans for their support, "Appreciate everyone's good wishes and love! Thanks guys! :)."
Among those who congratulated the overjoyed couple was LeAnn Rimes. The country music star, who also wanted a kid with her husband Eddie Cibrian, sent a well-wish note to them, "Congrats to you and your hubby on your great news."
Channing, 32, and Jenna met on the set of 2006 dance movie "Step Up". They got married in 2009 after a year of engagement and had made no secret of their desire to have a child. "I'm ready; I think she's ready," he told PEOPLE in his Sexiest Man Alive profile last month.
He added, "The first number that pops into my head is three, but I just want one to be healthy, and then we'll see where we go after that."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce