'Mad Men' Star Ben Feldman Is Engaged to Michelle Mulitz
A representative for "Mad Men" cast member Ben Feldman has confirmed that the TV star proposed to his actress girlfriend Michelle Mulitz last Saturday, December 15. The couple was walking their dog when 32-year-old Feldman got down on one knee to execute the planned proposal which he wanted to look spontaneous.
"They are the best couple," a source told Us Weekly. "Very normal fun pair. Everyone is very happy for them."
In an interview last April, Feldman revealed how difficult it was for him to keep the plot of "Mad Men" from his fiancee. "My girlfriend and I were watching it together and she kept hitting me and asking, 'Where's she going? What's going on? Where's Peggy going? What's happening?' " the actor told GQ. "It's a lot of smiling and nodding and saying, 'You'll see' over and over again."
Feldman plays young copywriter Michael Ginsberg on the AMC drama. Initially, he was part of the cast as a guest star. He earned an Emmy nomination for his performance this year.
"Mad Men" is a drama series created by Matthew Weiner and produced by Lionsgate Television. It airs on Sunday evenings on the American cable network AMC and is now on its sixth season. It is set in the 1960s and stars actor Jon Hamm in the lead role.
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival