'Mad Men' Star Ben Feldman Is Engaged to Michelle Mulitz
A representative for "Mad Men" cast member Ben Feldman has confirmed that the TV star proposed to his actress girlfriend Michelle Mulitz last Saturday, December 15. The couple was walking their dog when 32-year-old Feldman got down on one knee to execute the planned proposal which he wanted to look spontaneous.
"They are the best couple," a source told Us Weekly. "Very normal fun pair. Everyone is very happy for them."
In an interview last April, Feldman revealed how difficult it was for him to keep the plot of "Mad Men" from his fiancee. "My girlfriend and I were watching it together and she kept hitting me and asking, 'Where's she going? What's going on? Where's Peggy going? What's happening?' " the actor told GQ. "It's a lot of smiling and nodding and saying, 'You'll see' over and over again."
Feldman plays young copywriter Michael Ginsberg on the AMC drama. Initially, he was part of the cast as a guest star. He earned an Emmy nomination for his performance this year.
"Mad Men" is a drama series created by Matthew Weiner and produced by Lionsgate Television. It airs on Sunday evenings on the American cable network AMC and is now on its sixth season. It is set in the 1960s and stars actor Jon Hamm in the lead role.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons