'Mad Men' Star Ben Feldman Is Engaged to Michelle Mulitz
A representative for "Mad Men" cast member Ben Feldman has confirmed that the TV star proposed to his actress girlfriend Michelle Mulitz last Saturday, December 15. The couple was walking their dog when 32-year-old Feldman got down on one knee to execute the planned proposal which he wanted to look spontaneous.
"They are the best couple," a source told Us Weekly. "Very normal fun pair. Everyone is very happy for them."
In an interview last April, Feldman revealed how difficult it was for him to keep the plot of "Mad Men" from his fiancee. "My girlfriend and I were watching it together and she kept hitting me and asking, 'Where's she going? What's going on? Where's Peggy going? What's happening?' " the actor told GQ. "It's a lot of smiling and nodding and saying, 'You'll see' over and over again."
Feldman plays young copywriter Michael Ginsberg on the AMC drama. Initially, he was part of the cast as a guest star. He earned an Emmy nomination for his performance this year.
"Mad Men" is a drama series created by Matthew Weiner and produced by Lionsgate Television. It airs on Sunday evenings on the American cable network AMC and is now on its sixth season. It is set in the 1960s and stars actor Jon Hamm in the lead role.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed