Report: Lindsay Lohan Asks Spiritual Advisor's Help in Hope of Avoiding Jail Time
Lindsay Lohan is on the verge of getting sent back to jail due to probation violation, but she may know a way or two to avoid jail time. The troubled actress has reportedly enlisted the help of her spiritual advisor to convince the judge hearing her case that jail is not the best option for her.
Per TMZ, the "Labor Pains" star is asking her spiritual guru, friends and family to write letters to the judge. She reportedly believes that the letter from the spiritual guru will have the most impact and hopes that he will tell the judge she has benefited from counseling in the past.
As reported before, LiLo's probation stemming from her 2011 jewelry theft case was revoked following a car accident in June. She was arraigned on misdemeanor charges for lying to police, driving recklessly, and obstructing an officer from doing his duties.
A hearing in the case is scheduled for January 25. Commissioner Jane Godfrey will arraign the 26-year-old star. If she's found guilty, LiLo could face 245 days in jail, not including additional jail time if she's convicted in her June car accident case.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8