Report: Lindsay Lohan Asks Spiritual Advisor's Help in Hope of Avoiding Jail Time
Lindsay Lohan is on the verge of getting sent back to jail due to probation violation, but she may know a way or two to avoid jail time. The troubled actress has reportedly enlisted the help of her spiritual advisor to convince the judge hearing her case that jail is not the best option for her.
Per TMZ, the "Labor Pains" star is asking her spiritual guru, friends and family to write letters to the judge. She reportedly believes that the letter from the spiritual guru will have the most impact and hopes that he will tell the judge she has benefited from counseling in the past.
As reported before, LiLo's probation stemming from her 2011 jewelry theft case was revoked following a car accident in June. She was arraigned on misdemeanor charges for lying to police, driving recklessly, and obstructing an officer from doing his duties.
A hearing in the case is scheduled for January 25. Commissioner Jane Godfrey will arraign the 26-year-old star. If she's found guilty, LiLo could face 245 days in jail, not including additional jail time if she's convicted in her June car accident case.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger