Kate Middleton Looks Fresh in Her First Public Appearance Post-Pregnancy Announcement
Kate Middleton looked stunningly elegant as usual as she made her first public appearance following her recent headline-grabbing pregnancy announcement. The beautiful Duchess of Cambridge was all smiles as she supported BBC's Sports Personality of the Year Awards in London on Sunday, December 16.
Though she had been reported to having a severe morning sickness these past few days, the wife of Prince William looked fresh and healthy when attending the event. Sporting her face-framing hairdo, the brunette beauty looked classy in a dark green dress by Alexander McQueen with bell sleeves and a plunging V neck. Still, it was too early to see her baby bump.
Prince William was nowhere to be seen at the event since he had to work a shift for the RAF search and rescue team in Anglesey. Joined by Victoria Adams' soccer player husband, David Beckham, Princess Kate presented the Lifetime Achievement awards to Lord Seb Coe, Jessica Ennis and Bradley Wiggins. She didn't make a formal speech, but was spotted sharing a few words with the honorees.
Kate Middleton was hospitalized for three nights earlier this month after having an acute morning sickness. Regarding Middleton's health scare, an insider told Us Weekly that the princess made the decision to attend the BBC event in last minutes.
"A decision wasn't made until the very last minute due to Catherine's health. She doesn't feel well enough to carry out a lengthy engagement but was determined to pay tribute to [Team GB sportsmen and women," so said the source.
More Kate Middleton News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign