Kate Middleton Looks Fresh in Her First Public Appearance Post-Pregnancy Announcement
Kate Middleton looked stunningly elegant as usual as she made her first public appearance following her recent headline-grabbing pregnancy announcement. The beautiful Duchess of Cambridge was all smiles as she supported BBC's Sports Personality of the Year Awards in London on Sunday, December 16.
Though she had been reported to having a severe morning sickness these past few days, the wife of Prince William looked fresh and healthy when attending the event. Sporting her face-framing hairdo, the brunette beauty looked classy in a dark green dress by Alexander McQueen with bell sleeves and a plunging V neck. Still, it was too early to see her baby bump.
Prince William was nowhere to be seen at the event since he had to work a shift for the RAF search and rescue team in Anglesey. Joined by Victoria Adams' soccer player husband, David Beckham, Princess Kate presented the Lifetime Achievement awards to Lord Seb Coe, Jessica Ennis and Bradley Wiggins. She didn't make a formal speech, but was spotted sharing a few words with the honorees.
Kate Middleton was hospitalized for three nights earlier this month after having an acute morning sickness. Regarding Middleton's health scare, an insider told Us Weekly that the princess made the decision to attend the BBC event in last minutes.
"A decision wasn't made until the very last minute due to Catherine's health. She doesn't feel well enough to carry out a lengthy engagement but was determined to pay tribute to [Team GB sportsmen and women," so said the source.
More Kate Middleton News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism