Kat Von D Is Engaged to On-Off Boyfriend Deadmau5
Not only Kat Von D and DJ Deadmau5 are back dating but also they are engaged. The on-again-off-again couple took it to their respective Twitter to announce to the world their engagement.
Deadmau5 first tweeted a photo of a ring and wrote, "I can't wait for Christmas so.... Katherine Von Drachenberg, will you marry me?" adding, "Changing the diamond to a black diamond FYI. Sorry for the jpg...they'll finish the actual ring soon I hope. I love u :D" Von D apparently said yes for she tweeted later, "Mi corazon!!! Thank you all for the lovely congratulations! Please excuse me while I go squeeze the hell out of my fiance!"
Deadmau5 added later, "Holy f**king sh*t. I'm engaged and stuff! ...Thanks for the well wishes and support from the horde and everyone else! brb while i spend the rest of my evening with my future wife :)" This is his first engagement.
The tattoo artist and the DJ began dating in mid September after meeting at a party. They made public their break up two months later with Deadmau5 writing, "Going to spend a little while screwing my head back on. i guess im not cut out for relationships right now. and that's all i really wan't to dwell on it right now. ill figure it out. no hard feelings."
However, they were back kissing and holding hands during public outings in November. Earlier this month, Von D removed her tattoo of a young Jesse James. She was previously engaged to him on and off before splitting for good in September 2011. Von D also has tattoo of her ex-husband Oliver Peck whom she married in 2003 and several others of her former lovers.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab