Kat Von D Is Engaged to On-Off Boyfriend Deadmau5
Not only Kat Von D and DJ Deadmau5 are back dating but also they are engaged. The on-again-off-again couple took it to their respective Twitter to announce to the world their engagement.
Deadmau5 first tweeted a photo of a ring and wrote, "I can't wait for Christmas so.... Katherine Von Drachenberg, will you marry me?" adding, "Changing the diamond to a black diamond FYI. Sorry for the jpg...they'll finish the actual ring soon I hope. I love u :D" Von D apparently said yes for she tweeted later, "Mi corazon!!! Thank you all for the lovely congratulations! Please excuse me while I go squeeze the hell out of my fiance!"
Deadmau5 added later, "Holy f**king sh*t. I'm engaged and stuff! ...Thanks for the well wishes and support from the horde and everyone else! brb while i spend the rest of my evening with my future wife :)" This is his first engagement.
The tattoo artist and the DJ began dating in mid September after meeting at a party. They made public their break up two months later with Deadmau5 writing, "Going to spend a little while screwing my head back on. i guess im not cut out for relationships right now. and that's all i really wan't to dwell on it right now. ill figure it out. no hard feelings."
However, they were back kissing and holding hands during public outings in November. Earlier this month, Von D removed her tattoo of a young Jesse James. She was previously engaged to him on and off before splitting for good in September 2011. Von D also has tattoo of her ex-husband Oliver Peck whom she married in 2003 and several others of her former lovers.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video