Donald Faison and Cacee Cobb Exchanged 'I Do'
"Scrubs" star Donald Faison and Cacee Cobb finally tied the knot after six years of dating. The couple exchanged vows in front of around 75 friends and family on Saturday, December 15 at co-star Zach Braff's Los Angeles house.
"What a happy day," singer Joshua Radin, who was one of the groomsmen, tweeted along with a picture of him, Braff and the groom. Braff escorted bridesmaid Jessica Simpson who was wearing a slimming black gown with tail. Simpson's little sister Ashlee Simpson was also one of the guests in attendance.
According to E! Online, Cobb let her blonde hair down in loose waves. She wore a strapless dress with flower details. The 20-minute ceremony took place under a tent with white-twinkling lights and a gospel choir. It was reportedly a ceremony filled with laughter.
Faison and Cobb announced their engagement last year. "If you like it then you better put a Ring on it," Faison tweeted. Cobb replied, "If she likes it then she better say YES!!"
This is the second marriage for Faison. The "The Exes" star was previously married to Lisa Askey and has three children with her. The actor also has a son from a previous relationship. For Cobb, this is the first trip down the aisle.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says